moving to Spain

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
08 May 2013 1:32 PM by OMARELL Star rating in Baldock Hertfordshir.... 47 posts Send private message

At last moved to Spain permanently on Monday.The cat has come also. Now looking forward to meeting new friends and having an enjoyable life here

Like 0      
08 May 2013 3:48 PM by Rossetti Star rating in Oxford and Zurich. 124 posts Send private message

Welcome to your new home. Hope you get the most out of your new adventure.

We have been in Spain since Feb and found it interesting and rewarding. We have now moved onto The Atlantic coast of Portugal so I can enjoy the surfing.

We will be back in the North of Spain later in the year.

Have fun.

Rossetti

Like 0      
08 May 2013 5:12 PM by OMARELL Star rating in Baldock Hertfordshir.... 47 posts Send private message

Thanks very much Rossetti .We certainly will enjoy ourselves

Omarell

Like 0      
08 May 2013 8:10 PM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

Good luck with your new venture Enjoy! Hope it will be everything you want!!!!

Patricia

Like 0      
08 May 2013 8:39 PM by Patrick Vine Star rating in Cox, Alicante. 42 posts Send private message

Welcome to the costa blanca. Its great here.

Like 0      
08 May 2013 10:08 PM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

I have just seen you are moving to Formentera, we have an apartment their. We love it 

Patricia 

Like 0      
23 May 2013 9:32 AM by tamaraessex Star rating in Colmenar, Malaga. 508 posts Send private message

tamaraessex´s avatar
Well done Omarell - that puts you in the small group who don't just talk aout it but actually DO it! Welcome to Spain and I hope it is all you hope :-). It certainly has been for me, and 8'm only ten months ahead of you!

Very best wishes.

Blog about settling into a village house in the Axarquía. http://www.eyeonspain.com/blogs/tamara.aspx

Like 0      
23 May 2013 12:42 PM by eos_ian Star rating in Valencia. 506 posts Send private message

eos_ian´s avatar

Congratulations on the move! I am sure you will be very happy with your new life!

All the best. Have you moved to Formentera? If you have, I must say I envy you!! :)

Ian :   EOS TEAM MEMBER 

www.eyeonspain.com/blogs/ianandspain.aspx

Like 0      
23 May 2013 5:29 PM by OMARELL Star rating in Baldock Hertfordshir.... 47 posts Send private message

Hi Guys

Thanks Tamaraessex and EOS Ian for your messages. I am sure we will settle down in Formentera del Segura and make new friends. At the moment its a bit hectic, we will keep you posted from time to time.

Omar & Ellen

Like 0      
23 May 2013 5:49 PM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

Hi Omar and Ellen,

Enjoy Formentera as I said we love it.  If you are on facebook you can be its friend and it will tell

you all what is going on in the village, all the events.

Hope all goes well.

Patriccia

Like 0      
28 May 2013 7:00 AM by OMARELL Star rating in Baldock Hertfordshir.... 47 posts Send private message

hi everyone
Just arrived back from England last night. enjoyed the the ferry from Plymouth to Santander. Thoroughly recommend it.Collecting our cat Chloe from the cattery can't wait to see her.And then we begin to settle down.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

decorative concrete - 4 posts
legal advice - 6 posts
Costa Calida - 2 posts
Spain still offers a lower cost of living - 10 posts
Claiming benefits in Spain - 1 posts
Reliable builders: villamartin/la zenia areas - 2 posts
Aloha Hill Club - 0 posts
whats wrong with people - 1 posts
Driving licence due to expire in a few months - 1 posts
disability benefits - 4 posts
Tax Form 210 - 10 posts
Mains gas - Los dolses/ villamartin area? - 3 posts
Plumbers merchants? - 10 posts
Dog walking - Costa Del Sol - 5 posts
Golf homes for sale - 11 posts
Need some advice of rights of USO FRUCTO inheritor - 17 posts
Looking for a good hair stylist in Quesada - 3 posts
GB versus Spanish Pensions - 73 posts
Sold your home in UK before moving to Spain ? CGT on it in Spain? - 3 posts
Looking for a good hair stylist in Quesada - 0 posts
Property Management - 1 posts
Hello guys - 0 posts
employees rights - 1 posts
MOVIESTAR BROADBAND AVAILABILITY - 1 posts
Pool Heating Advice Please - 6 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 12

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x