DoYouSpain Car Hire

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
28 Apr 2013 9:36 PM by jdyerjay Star rating. 13 posts Send private message

Has anyone had dealings wit DoYouSpain car hire arn't they annoying have emailed them 5 times now with no reply that's no way to run  a business Does anyone know how I can get a reply or a special direct telephone number for them

jdyerjay

Like 0      
29 Apr 2013 8:27 AM by lscott88 Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

Yes I have used them and tried to communicate with them!! No problems using them but I agree they NEVER reply to emails or even answer the phone number I found for them!

Like 0      
29 Apr 2013 8:41 AM by baz1946 Star rating. 2327 posts Send private message

I have used them for the past 10 maybe more years and never ever had a problem with them, in fact i have just booked another car with them and had reason to contact them for something, emailed them, replied back the next day, can only speak as i find.

Like 0      
29 Apr 2013 8:51 AM by rosita Star rating. 54 posts Send private message

Hi

i use do you spain never had a problem with them in fact have just changed a booking with them on the phone they answered straight away and within seconds my booking was changed and confirmation sent by email before i had put phone down the number i used is as follows  BOOKING MODIFICATIONS + 34 964 830 995  if you are calling from england its 0034 964 830 995 hope this may help

Rosita

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

pool - 2 posts
Buying for the first time in Spain - 26 posts
police station address - NIE - 20 posts
Having a car in Spain for Hilidays - Is it a viable option - 4 posts
Warfrin in Spain - 12 posts
Why would anyone still want to move to Spain?(unless they are rich, with a good accountant) - 15 posts
burberry - 5 posts
non resident taxes - 0 posts
Tax allowances - 1 posts
AEAT Capital Gains Tax Demand - 22 posts
European legislation regarding energy efficiency - 3 posts
printing boarding cards etc. - 8 posts
Sky HD BOX - 4 posts
Jet2.com seat allocation - 2 posts
Ryanair - Do you pay card charges? I don't - 5 posts
Gutter Fitting - 0 posts
Bank pays without BG because the report of the Administrators Appointed by the Court in an insolvency process says the amounts where guaranteed - 0 posts
Court case against La Caixa / Trampolin Hills - 44 posts
Forced to complete after loosing court battle. Please help!!! - 15 posts
Sale of Goods - 7 posts
Change of Utility Provider - 2 posts
Energy performance certificate - 4 posts
Spain's Risk Premium falls and Stock Market rises - Sign of improvement? - 3 posts
FOOTBALL - La Liga - Bundesliga - Premier League ... Who Rules in European Football? - 21 posts
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 for sale - practically unused! - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x