pool

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
28 Apr 2013 5:09 PM by day7t Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

when my skimmers come on an amount of air is dispelled for a few seconds, I have no leaks what could be causing this ?

Like 0      
28 Apr 2013 8:54 PM by chrisinspain Star rating in Los Alcazares. 195 posts Send private message

chrisinspain´s avatar

it's normal. You can short cut the process by opening the air relief at the top of your sand filter, but it really is nothing to worry about.

The cause will be the level of the top of the sand filter or pool pump against the level of the pool water. Don't worry about it.

Sorry should have said thge air relief is normally at the top of the sand filter, behind the pressure gauge. It's a turn screw knob with a hole half way along it's length that bleeds the air from the sand filer/pump.

You undo it until you hear air escaping, thewn sut it when water comes out of the hole instead of air. Don;t undo it too far or when the water starts to flow it kight be a pig to get back in

Air Conditioning, Energy Assessor+Technical Services,

chris@homecomforts.es   

http://www.homecomforts.es/

Like 0      
29 Apr 2013 9:33 AM by day7t Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

Thanks, I will try that

Martin

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Buying for the first time in Spain - 26 posts
police station address - NIE - 20 posts
Having a car in Spain for Hilidays - Is it a viable option - 4 posts
Warfrin in Spain - 12 posts
Why would anyone still want to move to Spain?(unless they are rich, with a good accountant) - 15 posts
burberry - 5 posts
non resident taxes - 0 posts
Tax allowances - 1 posts
AEAT Capital Gains Tax Demand - 22 posts
European legislation regarding energy efficiency - 3 posts
printing boarding cards etc. - 8 posts
Sky HD BOX - 4 posts
Jet2.com seat allocation - 2 posts
Ryanair - Do you pay card charges? I don't - 5 posts
Gutter Fitting - 0 posts
Bank pays without BG because the report of the Administrators Appointed by the Court in an insolvency process says the amounts where guaranteed - 0 posts
Court case against La Caixa / Trampolin Hills - 44 posts
Forced to complete after loosing court battle. Please help!!! - 15 posts
Sale of Goods - 7 posts
Change of Utility Provider - 2 posts
Energy performance certificate - 4 posts
Spain's Risk Premium falls and Stock Market rises - Sign of improvement? - 3 posts
FOOTBALL - La Liga - Bundesliga - Premier League ... Who Rules in European Football? - 21 posts
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 for sale - practically unused! - 0 posts
Community Accounts? - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x