Having spanish empolyees based spain for a UK comapny

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
05 Apr 2013 1:53 PM by alanjeff Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

I am proposing to open a spanish division of my UK answering service. But I just would like a little advice on the situation regard tax on the spanish income and protecting the rights of the spanish employees regarding national Insurance or its equivelent and personal Tax.

This just a general request at the moment but I shall be seeking formal advice in due course but I'd like to go in with my eyes open

Like 0      
28 Dec 2013 3:05 PM by Beckycook23 Star rating in Stockton on tees. 3 posts Send private message

Hi just wondering if u ever set up the Spanish answering service? I'm currently looking for a job so let me know if all went ahead? Thanks

Like 0      
30 Dec 2013 9:01 AM by alanjeff Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Sorry to say no at the moment could not find any one who would operate the spanish end of thing. I need someone who can generate business whilst we get the calls answered. Send me your CV alanj@(nospam)ketles.con

Like 0      
30 Dec 2013 11:31 AM by Beckycook23 Star rating in Stockton on tees. 3 posts Send private message

Hi I have sent a message to the address u gave me I hope I entered it correctly.
Thanks

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Alebs - 2 posts
CAM paying Eurohouse clients without a Bank Guarantee - 2 posts
Aifos showing Bank accounts - 28 posts
Rural Property Taxes - 0 posts
Sky UK to add subtitles to FTA channels - Sky News, Pick TV & Challenge. - 0 posts
Isobel - 2 posts
What social class are you? - 18 posts
New Double Taxation Agreement between Spain and UK - 65 posts
even more rentals will become illegal - 3 posts
Buyers Commission !! - 5 posts
Rossetti buy me some beer - 2 posts
I apologise for mistake with moderator - 3 posts
Drawing a line in the sand (again) - 2 posts
Hoping to move my family and I to Spain!! - 46 posts
Communication with clients by Costa Luz Lawyers - 9 posts
housing shortage in malaga - 0 posts
Squatting - 11 posts
ANYBODY NEED ANYTHING BRINGING FROM UK TO SPAIN AROUND MAY 20TH - CAN BRING DOGS IF NEEDED - 0 posts
Building Costs Spain - 2 posts
Embargo on our house info please - 11 posts
European Ombudsman seminar "It's our Europe: Let's get active!" April 23rd 2013 - 3 posts
Crossing a line in the sand - 3 posts
Dorothy - 5 posts
Is it right Maria C refuses to speak to her client over negligence? - 21 posts
Apartments for Sale..La Condesa de Mijas - 6 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x