Energy Performance Certificates come to Spain

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
12 Mar 2013 6:57 AM by chrisinspain Star rating in Los Alcazares. 195 posts Send private message

chrisinspain´s avatar

As from 1st June 2013 every property in Spain for sale or rent will now need an Energy Performance Certificate. This is a new law in Spain that is being formalized on the 1st June 2013 by Royal Decree. It has been on the cards for a long while now and is something I have been following very closely as it will affect anybody who at the moment or in the future wants to rent their property out or sell their property. There is more information available on our website below or you can contact me via the forum or via e mail

Air Conditioning, Energy Assessor+Technical Services,

chris@homecomforts.es   

http://www.homecomforts.es/

Like 0      
11 Jul 2013 10:08 PM by elena.vaz Star rating in In Loughton, but Id .... 28 posts Send private message

elena.vaz´s avatar
Hi Chris, I'm surprised you seem to be the only person who has thought to mention this. I'm based in Rojales so probably a bit out of your way but out of interest can you please let me know what you would charge to do a cert on a small 2 bed flat.

Many thanks.

Elena

Like 0      
12 Jul 2013 8:42 AM by chrisinspain Star rating in Los Alcazares. 195 posts Send private message

chrisinspain´s avatar

Hi, hazve sent you a private message

chris@homecomforts.es   

Like 0      
12 Jul 2013 11:55 AM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

Yes I would like to know that as well on a two bedroomed ground floor apartment.

Patricia

Like 0      
12 Jul 2013 12:49 PM by chrisinspain Star rating in Los Alcazares. 195 posts Send private message

chrisinspain´s avatar

We are shutting for the weekend as we have a fiesta in the village but you can contact me on info@homecomforts.es and I will reply when we are back on Monday. Alternatively there is a contact form on
www.energy-performance-certificates-in-spain.com which will also go to us. Any questions and queries please send them to either the e mail about or via the contact form and I will get to them on Monday

chris@homecomforts.es   

Like 0      
12 Jul 2013 1:35 PM by acer Star rating. 1528 posts Send private message

It's good to see that market forces are now having an effect and in Murcia the price for a single EPC is down to €100 for a standard sized property.

Like 0      
12 Jul 2013 2:08 PM by camposol Star rating in Camposol. 1406 posts Send private message

Not so good for those who had to fork out 180+iva in order to comply with the rules  to get it done by June 1st!

Like 0      
12 Jul 2013 5:54 PM by inspectahomespain Star rating in Orihuela Costa, Spai.... 2417 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

Actually €80 plus IVA on Groupon including registration

I have done a few now for my customers and I just pass the charge through, been offered commission deals by agents but I am just not interested

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Protest in Malaga Airport - 3 posts
Justice for Chris Huhne and his ex wife - 18 posts
Watching Formula 1 - 2013 in Spain - 0 posts
boat hire san javier - 0 posts
health care in Spain - 0 posts
Palmera Properties and Mirador - 2 posts
Outside terrace - 8 posts
NORMANSANDS - 11 posts
Bromley to Almoradi - 0 posts
linux or windows in state schools in andalucia - 12 posts
linux or windows in state schools in andalucia - 0 posts
Tax Defaulters Register. - 0 posts
Judge Sentencing - 1 posts
Kayak course - 0 posts
SPAIN CRIME WORSENS AND IS LOSING MONEY AND RESPECT. - 27 posts
Summer is almost here - 2 posts
Long term rental/housesitting/caretaking. - 0 posts
satalite dish - 1 posts
health care for pensioner - 16 posts
Traveling - 0 posts
LHD car wanted in Ex for RHD - 0 posts
Electricty Bills gone through the roof..... - 9 posts
Car Wanted Spanish Reg LHD - 8 posts
Transferring money to uk - 2 posts
Selling UK property whilst Spanish resident - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 8

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x