Car Wanted Spanish Reg LHD

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
09 Mar 2013 8:06 AM by scubydoo Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

Hi I am looking for a Spanish Registered LHD Car preferably an Estate but let me know what you have, if the price is right I may be interested, must be totaly reliable and able to get back to Spain.

May be able to collect from Spain Costa Blanca area

Manual or Auto considered.

Thanks

Like 0      
09 Mar 2013 5:09 PM by guslopez Star rating in Lorca, Murcia.. 745 posts Send private message

Why would you be asking on here if you really want it in the UK? Most people with one available on here would have it in Spain.

Todos somos Lorca.

Like 0      
09 Mar 2013 6:02 PM by scubydoo Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

Why Not?

I have already had a responce from someone returning to the UK but unfortunatly I was in Spain and misse the car as when i got back to the UK it had sold so it makes perfect sence to ask on this site(whats you problem!!) as in my advert I can collect from spain but need to bring my dogs an some belonings from the uk so it realy does not matter where I get the car from.

Thanks for your reply 

Like 0      
09 Mar 2013 9:04 PM by ob123 Star rating in Southern Ireland. 191 posts Send private message

I have a 2011 Volkswagen Passat 1.6 Diesel, Silver colour, stop start, cruise control, bluetooth, alloys, 20,000 km on the clock, 4.5 litres of diesel takes you 100km, superb car, I bought the car new from the main Volkswagen dealer in Torrevieja. drove it back to Ireland one, price €24,000.....

Like 0      
09 Mar 2013 9:12 PM by scubydoo Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

Hi thanks for info but not what I am looking for

Cheers

Like 0      
10 Mar 2013 8:40 AM by sunnymim Star rating. 34 posts Send private message

Whats your price bracket?....

Like 0      
10 Mar 2013 9:14 AM by ob123 Star rating in Southern Ireland. 191 posts Send private message

10 Mar 2013 10:03 AM by scubydoo Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

Hi ob123

I don't think that responce from someone was meant for you!! I am looking for a good buy and would pay up to 5K for the right car but preferably cheaper, I am not in a rush to buy anything but if somthing catches my eye there maybe a deal to be done.

Thanks for your responces

Like 0      
10 Mar 2013 10:30 AM by ob123 Star rating in Southern Ireland. 191 posts Send private message

Hi Scubydoo,  When I went to Spain first in 1999 I bought a Mercedes Diesel for €4000 though I had a bargain but I found out it was a cut ad shut  very dangerous, then I bough a VW Passat 8 Years with 70k on the clock but when I took it to the VW Garage in Torrevieja for service the computer showed the last service was 170k it was clocked. So take my advice and buy a new car and you are sure of what you get the guy in the garrge told me that 80% of secondhand cars in Spain are clocked, I then bought a New Passat but I need a bigger car for family and friends my car didn't ever have the first service yet.....hope this helpes you with what you buy....

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Transferring money to uk - 2 posts
Selling UK property whilst Spanish resident - 1 posts
Ventalation for pellet burner, kitchen and bathroom - 5 posts
laptop repair - 2 posts
Holiday place in Spain ? do you think it will be a good investment.. longer term ? - 44 posts
Residents Associations in Spain ? What are the negatives or the positives? - 5 posts
A "Spanish will" for UK Citizens to cover property ownership. - 0 posts
Done or want a Dacion De Pago or In Negative Equity? Tell us your story - 1 posts
Help I got a speeding ticket for 1080.00 for 2011? - 6 posts
Keith Rule joins the team at CostaLuz Lawyers - 7 posts
moving to quesada in april - 4 posts
De-registering a Spanish scooter - 4 posts
garden swimming pool ? - 40 posts
Buying in Cabopino, nr Marbella - 4 posts
Shutters on Spanish windows? - 20 posts
Andalucian style candleabra - 2 posts
Changing name on NIE - 6 posts
Bottle gas water heater - 3 posts
Gas hot water heaters - 12 posts
Looking for some information? - 0 posts
Residencia holder-Living outside Spain - 5 posts
Renew my Passport - 2 posts
What constitutes the escritura paperwork in Spain - 6 posts
Best place to buy a used car - 9 posts
Wanted Chicken manure - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 9

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x