Recovery of costs

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
01 Dec 2012 7:55 AM by Mal j Star rating. 17 posts Send private message

We recently received our costs and interest in relation to our cancelled off plan purchase to follow up the return of our deposit.

I would like to thank Maria and her team for their work and for completing what they originally said they would do.

I would have no hesitation in recommending them.

Mal J

Like 0      
01 Dec 2012 11:50 AM by cbrammeld Star rating. 172 posts Send private message

Hi Mal j

Isnt it a great feeling to get back what is rightfully yours. The reduction in stress levels is better than any drug.

Good luck with your new found wealth, dont let one bad experiance put you off Spain.

Like 0      
20 Dec 2012 5:25 PM by M11block Star rating. 179 posts Send private message

Hi Mal J and cbrammeld, it must be a fantastic feeling and one that we hoped we would be sharing with you this Christmas but alas, here we are again another year, another depressing disappointment. Don't get me wrong, money isn't everything and many thiings happen to prove this to us, family, health and friends are the most important thing. But how much better it would be if we received back what was rightfully ours, we won our case in 2010 after putting a deposit on in 2006, we won deposit, plus interest, plus costs, but to date we have not received one penny. The builder simply refused to pay, assets were seized, bank accounts were identified, but still nothing. Every time we think about it or receive an email it leaves a sinking feeling  in my stomache. How good it must feel to not have the stress and worry. I hope you enjoy the best Christmas ever and I hope that 2013 will finally be the year when our waiting is over. Merry Christmas

Like 0      
20 Dec 2012 5:46 PM by Mal J Star rating. 17 posts Send private message

So completely wrong that after all the stress and hassle to win the verdict the builder can just choose to ignore it.

We had a Bank Guarantee so took the bank to court. Possibly a little harder for them to ignore the decision after the judgement went against them.

I wish you every success  and would say don't give up but that is easier said then done.

Mal

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Spanish Title Deeds Insurance - 3 posts
Help? - 2 posts
licences and taxes for growing veg on own land - 0 posts
80% OF ALL JOBS ARE NOT ADVERTISED IN SPAIN - 1 posts
Watching UK TV in Spain - 41 posts
Couching - 0 posts
Cats on Complex - 2 posts
Free Language Exchange Anyone? - 0 posts
Capital Gains tax - 0 posts
agm agenda - 4 posts
EX18 Form - 0 posts
Endesagas - 0 posts
Visiting the UK - 18 posts
Pramount update - 3 posts
Contact lenses Quesada? - 2 posts
Anyone know a good gestor in Motril/Salobreña? - 0 posts
recargo 20% disuasorio - 0 posts
First name and surname - 3 posts
A spot of poetry? - 1 posts
Return of deposit - 2 posts
Internet La Vereda - 0 posts
Has the band bank stopped my sale? - 3 posts
Kindle in Spain - 13 posts
Spanish people moving abroad for work - 35 posts
Living In Spain Documentary Film - 29 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x