RHD in Spain - where do I get one

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
14 Sep 2012 7:52 PM by Redjoemw Star rating in Huercal Overa .... 49 posts Send private message

Redjoemw´s avatar

Any clues anyone ?

Like 0      
17 Sep 2012 9:31 PM by tamaraessex Star rating in Colmenar, Malaga. 508 posts Send private message

tamaraessex´s avatar

In the UK or somewhere else where RHD is the norm?

Blog about settling into a village house in the Axarquía. http://www.eyeonspain.com/blogs/tamara.aspx

Like 0      
18 Sep 2012 1:03 AM by Redjoemw Star rating in Huercal Overa .... 49 posts Send private message

Redjoemw´s avatar

Has to be somewhere in Spain ??!!??

Like 0      
18 Sep 2012 2:42 PM by gerrryuk Star rating in Mezquitilla, near To.... 179 posts Send private message

gerrryuk´s avatar

learning of the high cost of cars in Spain surely be better to fly to the UK & buy one their, however try this

http://www.mijasrealestate.com/RIGHT_HAND_DRIVE_CARS_FOR_SALE_IN_SPAIN_RHD_CARS_COSTA_DEL_SOL_SPAIN.php

Like 0      
01 Oct 2012 9:48 AM by k 5ive Star rating in Cambrils. 116 posts Send private message

learning of the high cost of cars in Spain surely be better to fly to the UK & buy one their,

It certainly is. You would be amazed what you get for say there and look here for the same sort of money. Not much I can tell you. However there is all the headache and money spent importing over here and take it you want an RHD already on Spanish plates? I would look on ebay as well, as british sellers list on there keyword is in IN SPAIN. I have sold RHD on there in the past whilst here.

Like 0      
14 Oct 2012 8:41 PM by paulbirkett Star rating. 34 posts Send private message

Hello

just to let you know my wife and I are just in the process of trying to sell our 2002 RHD Spanish-plated 1800 CC Vauxhall Vectra

which we officially imported and want to move over to a LHD Ford Focus.  The car was a dual-fuel LPG and Lead Free petrol

but the spanish being what they are wouldn't allow us to import it with the LPG system in tact so therefore we had to take our the

LPG tank to keep them happy.  Now runs on Sin Ploma 95 only although LPG is scarce to say the least.  If your interested

give us a ring on home 868 186 284.  Live in Los Alcazares, Murcia.

regards Chris and Paul Birkett

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

RHD for LHD Car - 2 posts
Long Term Let on Private Property (Landlords point of view) - 0 posts
Torrenueva, La Cala de Mijas, Malaga - 2 posts
Opel Meriva 1.7 TDi Diesel for Sale - 1 posts
greedy wife stealing inheritance from children - 0 posts
Paying tax - 1 posts
New satellite channel receiveable on 28.2 UK TV Costa Blanca - 0 posts
bad service from TELEAST..... - 0 posts
Court Success and settlement by CostaLuz - 2 posts
ENDESAONLINE ONLINE CHAT SERVICE - 0 posts
CHARITY FUN DAY FOR CHILDREN IN CARE IN ELCHE - 0 posts
spanish driving test - 0 posts
Seat belts and Child seats are still an issue in Spain! - 12 posts
has anyone put kids into state school - 18 posts
Residencia card - 28 posts
Dation and balance IV - 0 posts
Is Sterling on its way down again. - 1 posts
Registering a Community Swimming Pool in Fuerteventura - 9 posts
Health Cover in Spain - 4 posts
moving to spain - 1 posts
Sky TV Movies Signal - 2 posts
2 major questions resulting from changes in Residency requirements and Healthcare - 31 posts
Golf & Green Fee Companies - 0 posts
Are Endessa the cheapest supplier in Spain? - 4 posts
Orange Internet in Spain - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 6

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x