finances

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
15 Jul 2012 4:48 PM by geelord Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

Having read the posts,here are a few relative items from Tenerife,self employed paying €252.00 Social Security per month recently went to the doctors with symptoms of sciatica.........appointment given 21st November to see Traumatologist....4 months!! now if I have to go on baja,I do not pay my Social =€1008.00--- not rocket science would it not be better to PAY A CONSULTANT TO SEE ME  ???

So I took private advice,paid €400 for consultation MRI scan and prescription drugs,as a diabetic I cannot get health insurance and still pay between 2 &12% for my monthly requirements... (another €80 per month)UK I had a total exeption certificate

Black economy!! yes it exsits world wide and used to be accepted as the cash cows bought produce underpinning supermarkets/car sales and more.........however now the well is empty,IF we all paid our taxes the social system should improve..NO the Social Security hold the purse strings....here no emergency calls responded to after 17.oo hrs...break your leg at 19.30 you are attended to  09.00 the next morning,the police are hanging on every roundabout looking for fines,latest being €90 for driving in Flip Flops......but you could drive bare foot !!  I.G.I.C was 5% has seen an increase to 7%...that is a 40% increase...yes I hear you...7% but we are also paying import duties worldwide so a new BMW 3 Series €42.000.00 Minland Spain same model €36.000.00.

I could go on forever  yet how about this, a Euro is a Euro so if Spain colapses I will take my  funds out of the bank and deposit it in Germany or France thus creating along with others the vacuum the real banks and politicians are afraid of.In closing corruption rules as my UK pal emailed me  publicity at a bus stop "BARCLAYS BANK FIXED RATES"....well at least we got the sun...til¨they tax that!!

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Advice Needed - 2 posts
Come and join us in Baza Granada - 0 posts
podiatrist/chiropodist needed (CB) - 2 posts
Building a business...?! - 5 posts
drink driving - 53 posts
beware "EXACT CHANGE" Bureaux in Malaga Airport - 1 posts
- 0 posts
- 0 posts
New - 4 posts
Best Internet Landline and Mobile Provider - 1 posts
SabadellCAM - 5 posts
The Politicians in a Panic - 24 posts
Indian Restaurant Mojacar Playa - 0 posts
Hello - 4 posts
using unsold apartment - 52 posts
LATEST AUSTERITY MEASURES. - 2 posts
civil residency -> gift tax -> and tax :) - 0 posts
What will I spend it on - 1 posts
Any bicycle hire shops near Algorfa? - 1 posts
Bank witholding information - advice please - 4 posts
New airport bus service from Playa Flamenca to Alicante - 2 posts
Help needed - 1 posts
Shutter repairs in Torrevieja - 2 posts
Small Chest Freezer for Sale - 0 posts
A little late but, it looks like Spain is finally getting the message - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 1

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x