Hello

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
13 Jul 2012 11:05 AM by johnnysimp Star rating in Por el culo. 2 posts Send private message

Guess who's back? Back back back, back again? Simpers is back! Back again!

Hello everyone I'm back, not sure how long for though! 

Like 0      
13 Jul 2012 11:41 AM by maddiemack Star rating in Grantham, Lincolnshi.... 194 posts Send private message

Hello, Johnny and welcome back. 

A friend of mine left this site a few months ago because her offering of advice to someone who requested it  (without using any bad language and without making any unkind remarks) recieved a rather nasty reply from someone (not the person asking for advice)....humiliating her for everyone to read.  My friend absolutely refuses to use this site again.  As she told me at the time...when you write on a site like this, you cannot possibly provide a complete writtten explanation of your ideas and thoughts.  You can only give a 'snapshot'.  So, how can anyone judge you as being a certain type of person just from a few sentences?

Anyway, I am curious to know why you're back after being 'denounced'.  I'm hoping it's because you have some very interesting and informative things to say....without using any bad language, of course!

Good Luck!

Like 0      
13 Jul 2012 11:46 AM by johnnysimp Star rating in Por el culo. 2 posts Send private message

Oh believe me, it will be very interesting and helpful for all! Thanks for your reply!

Like 0      
13 Jul 2012 1:13 PM by D_B_S Star rating. 178 posts Send private message

Welcome back.

All points of view are interesting if not always welcome, however we should always respect the views of others even though not our own and be as polite as possible. As an Ozzie it's in our DNA to be blunt and too the point but my years of living in Europe have somewhat tempered my comments although not necessary my thoughts.

Have a bonzer day.

David

Having a great time in UK and looking fwd to The Proms season and Olympics

Like 0      
13 Jul 2012 1:43 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

Unfortunately we've had to ban this user already!

He immediately posted a very offensive thread as well as comments using very strong language aimed at one of our members.

Please notify us if he reappears.

Many thanks

The EOS Team

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

using unsold apartment - 52 posts
LATEST AUSTERITY MEASURES. - 2 posts
civil residency -> gift tax -> and tax :) - 0 posts
What will I spend it on - 1 posts
Any bicycle hire shops near Algorfa? - 1 posts
Bank witholding information - advice please - 4 posts
New airport bus service from Playa Flamenca to Alicante - 2 posts
Help needed - 1 posts
Shutter repairs in Torrevieja - 2 posts
Small Chest Freezer for Sale - 0 posts
A little late but, it looks like Spain is finally getting the message - 2 posts
What happens if landlady issues a denuncia for unpaid final rent?? - 11 posts
IVA Hike - 12 posts
Overland Pet transport reviews - 0 posts
Torresat and Teleast - 3 posts
Hello - 0 posts
Vodafone rip Off - 4 posts
Spain medicine charges. - 6 posts
Anyone else had this PM - 5 posts
- 0 posts
taxi needed-1 way only for 3 passengers + luggage 17th July 2012 10:40 alicante airport-dolores zip code 03150 - 2 posts
taxi needed for 3 passengers + luggage one way only from alicante airport to dolores zip code 03150 - 9 posts
costs of monthly medicines - 1 posts
Trendy Barbers - 0 posts
Villa Rental - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x