Alternative phone number for Endesa's 902508850

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
27 Jun 2012 10:41 AM by pegeen Star rating. 50 posts Send private message

Does anyone know whether there is an alternative number to Endesa's 902508850 that I can phone from abroad? Thanks

Like 0      
27 Jun 2012 11:21 AM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

I checked out on the internet. I found a number in Barcleona and called them.  0034 93 507 4553 is the alternative number, and, good news, they speak English too.

Que tengas un dia bueno

Like 0      
27 Jun 2012 12:49 PM by pegeen Star rating. 50 posts Send private message

Many thanks for that. Tengas un buen dia tambien!!

Like 0      
04 Jul 2014 9:45 AM by Gary001 Star rating. 16 posts Send private message

Hi,

I have tried all the numbers and they are either no longer operational (i.e. a message in Spanish mentioning alternative numbers and the website) or there are no English speakers / no English Department to pass on to.

I succeeded earlier in the week in getting through to the English Department after trying for several days on the generic customer services number: 800 76 09 09. When I spoke to the gentleman, I told him it was practically impossible to get through to his division. Many of the Spanish call handlers don't even know of its existance or deliberately don't transfer the call. A few do and it's a real lottery. The guy behaved like there was no problem at all. He said just ask for the English Department - yeah, right. Like I was born yesterday... I must have tried that about 50 times... The main problem is that they either don't care or don't even acknowledge there is a problem.

Endesa haven't sent me any bills so I don't even know my contract number. It was all handled through direct debits, and the bills always seemed to be excessive relative to expectations based on actual usage. Like it was either incorrect or based on some grossly high estimate. I need to make a visit to one of their offices and even then am not sure if it's possible to fix the issue.

It's a complete shambles - furthermore for a country in the EU with a heavy interest in tourism and reviving their property market. I am so fed up!

This message was last edited by Gary001 on 04/07/2014.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

bit of fun - 0 posts
Wanted - Air Con unit - Algorfa (willing to travel) - 2 posts
For sale - single Wooden Headboard - Algorfa - 0 posts
For sale - Freesat box - Algorfa - 9 posts
Confused Help required FISCAL - 6 posts
“Don’t let a lost passport ruin your holiday!” - 1 posts
Any recent news... - 11 posts
Batxillerat Questionnaire - 12 posts
Where can I buy Jarapas rugs in southern Spain? - 6 posts
GENERAL ADVERTISING BY COMPANIES ON THESE INDIVIDUAL FORUMS AND THE BLOG SITE - 4 posts
Anyone using Hits mobile - 13 posts
Prescriptions charges - 59 posts
empty large van ret to uk - 0 posts
large van returning to uk empty - 0 posts
Brits begin to reclaim £400m in overpaid IHT from Spain - 0 posts
Van Man Rod - Warning - 0 posts
air con - 3 posts
Sales Staff Job - 0 posts
"Cars for Sale" section... - 2 posts
Is there such a thing as a trade policy in Spain? - 0 posts
Planning permission required to extend roof terrace? - 3 posts
Alterations prior to LFO - 1 posts
advantage rent a car spain murcia airport - 8 posts
UK Car to spain - 6 posts
Should I transfer my Euros from Spain to Germany - 20 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x