Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
20 Jun 2012 12:13 PM by pumpkin148 Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

HI,

Im wondering if any one ever used or heard of this rental company in spain

im arriving in malaga and after looking throu all the companies with hidden charges and fuel policy etc...

a came a cross this bsafecarhire now i really would like to know if anyone used them before and how was the renting???

thx

Like 0      
21 Jun 2012 3:07 PM by Sonia El Star rating in Wales / Carvajal, F.... 212 posts Send private message

Not heard of this company but would be cautious if very cheap.  After booking the cheap deals we got fed up with the extra charges levied at the airport, plus the long queues at these companies.  Even having the Insurance4Car Hire didn't help as they insisted on taking a deposit just in case.  Not booked a car since January but we used National Atesa (Malaga).  

Not the cheapest company but couldn't fault their service.  We paid up front for all the insurance extras in sterling and were pleasantly surprised that they didn't try and sell us anything else at the airport.  There were only a couple of people in front of us but the guy in charge said we'd been waiting a long time because they were short staffed - it was actually less than 30 minutes - and gave us an upgrade.  Fuel policy was return as given out and no charges. 

Don't hire that often but will be using them again.

Like 0      
25 Jun 2012 10:27 AM by pumpkin148 Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

so i just heard that Bsafecarhire take there cars from FETAJO CAR HIRE ever heared frrom them???

thx

Like 0      
25 Jun 2012 11:47 AM by lorraine56 Star rating in Granada Spain. 51 posts Send private message

Not heard of them but I have hired from Malagacar.com several times, service always good, new cars last one only had 2000k on clock, swift pick up and return, price for half tank fuel same as garage ( very rare to find this from hire companies ) would definately reccommend.

Like 0      
29 Jun 2012 5:00 PM by katrinachesney Star rating. 9 posts Send private message

Hi 

I too have hired through Malagacar but used a company called hirecarsinspain.com as they offer the same cars just a bit cheaper and every little helps towards the sangria ;-)

Hope this helps

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

- 0 posts
- 0 posts
builders supply water and electric - 8 posts
TRAIN BENIDORM TO CARTAGENA ? - 0 posts
Sportal - 0 posts
Paying off an existing mortgage - 54 posts
Mobile broadband - 1 posts
If any interest for cheap barcelona restaurants.. - 1 posts
VAT on consumables? - 3 posts
POUNDLAND / 99P SHOP - 10 posts
Newbie to the Forum - 0 posts
MODERN AND TRANSPARENT JUSTICE IN SPAIN - 0 posts
Ideas for nice towns within an hour of Alicante Airport? - 21 posts
Orihuela town hall to deal with illegal properties that evade paying taxes. - 0 posts
Teleast - 3 posts
Things to do in September - 0 posts
Good quality external white paint needed - 2 posts
nearest medical centre to Corvera - 2 posts
La Union Accomodation - 0 posts
Enquirey - 1 posts
Reversing Lights - 10 posts
water bill - 2 posts
Chat to English speaking Costa Del Sol -Seville - 4 posts
Ok, i know Catalunya is a big area but.... - 1 posts
Ryanair website???? - 6 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x