Ok, i know Catalunya is a big area but....

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
16 Jun 2012 11:22 AM by Alfonso70 Star rating. 14 posts Send private message

Hi Everyone, i realise this is a very vague question but i guess we have to start somewhere! My Wife and I currently live in Asturias but feel we want to move to experience another part of Spain and have decided upon Catalunya. So my very open question is does anyone have any suggestions for place to start looking! We  currently live in a very small village up in the hills but feel it is a little too isolated, there are no shops or bars in the village and the nearest town is about 15 windy Km away), so we are looking for comewhere in a small village but with facilities and rural ie large village rather than cities. We are both walkers/skiers and enjoying the outdoors so good countryside around us is essential (we both ride motorcycles too so good roads would be a bonus too)

I realise that everyone's idea of a wonderful place to live is different but i am open to any suggestions just so we have somewhere to head to whenwei start searching.

Sorry, but also what is the house rental market like over in Catalunya? We currently pay 450€/m for a three bed house.

Many thanks Tony

Like 0      
17 Jun 2012 12:54 AM by jerseyfowler Star rating. 5 posts Send private message

HI, I have lived in Pineda which used to be a small sea front town, this has now expanded over the years, if you want lively then Lloret de mar is the place to go, although i prefer lloret blau which is in the hills above or fanals a small suberb to the left of lloret. Blanes is also popular.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Ryanair website???? - 6 posts
shower and gas bottle water heaters - 4 posts
C Bar - 2 posts
Garage Bleepers - 2 posts
Manilva Park Green - 0 posts
Looking to rent top floor apt/townhouse for 3m+ - 2 posts
POTATO VODKA - 0 posts
Suzuki LTZ400 quad. Help required. - 0 posts
PLEASE HELP!! URGENT!!! 3 BED PROPERTY NEEDED. - 0 posts
EMZ car hire - 7 posts
PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! malaga villa urgently required - 0 posts
Question for you... - 0 posts
Expert to help me import uk motorcycle to Spain - 1 posts
Very cheap cars ooyo website - 1 posts
How to complain about medical treatment? Any ideas welcome - 3 posts
pool help - 13 posts
Flat roofing in Durham - 0 posts
Home in Tormos wanted Private Sale only - 0 posts
VICTORIA DEL FINCA PARCS GRUPO DE ACCIÓN EN EL JUZGADO DE PRIMERA INSTANCIA - 0 posts
Current Spanish PAYG deals- June 2012 - 5 posts
Anyone Recommend a Bulding Surveyor Costa Blanca South - 2 posts
Its a Loan, NOT a bailout!!?? - 33 posts
Confused - SpanishvMortgage - 1 posts
Possible Bank crash - how does it affect my existing spanish mortgage? - 67 posts
LOOKING FOR A CAR PORT - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 2

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x