nearest medical centre to Corvera

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
17 Jun 2012 8:35 PM by sholly Star rating in North Wales. 12 posts Send private message

Hello I spent the Summer in Corvera Golf Resort 2010, This year I am going again for 6 weeks during the school holidays but the big differance is I will have my 8 month old Granddaughter with me.  I have the address of the nearest Hospital in the unfortunate event we should need it, but I would like to know where is the nearest medical centre should we need medical attention.  My Granddaughter is not ill I am just wanting to be prepared for any unforseen accidents or illness to prevent a panic.Thinking back to my visit in 2010 I thought there may have been on site ? 

Like 0      
18 Jun 2012 8:54 AM by Geoff y Pat Star rating in Torre Guil / Sutton .... 90 posts Send private message

Hola sholly, I don't know of a medical centre near Corvera (somebody on the urb will) but I assume the hospital info you have is about the Arrixaca hospital in El Palmar, which is about 15 minutes from the Corvera Golf Urb. (if it's an emergency)  This hospital is supposed to be the best hospital in the region of Murcia and the treatment is second to none.  Fortunately we havn't had to use it so the recomendation is from a spanish neighbour.  All you have to do is drive back through Corvera to the A30 as if you are heading to the city of Murcia and you have to take the El Palmar exit, the next one after the new road exit (the MU31) and the hospital is only a half a mile from the A30.  Simples.

Hope you don't need to use it and have a good holiday.

Geoff

Like 0      
18 Jun 2012 9:14 AM by sholly Star rating in North Wales. 12 posts Send private message

Thank you so much for that information Geoff, it isn't the details I had so now I have an even better plan if needed. Much appreciated

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

La Union Accomodation - 0 posts
Enquirey - 1 posts
Reversing Lights - 10 posts
water bill - 2 posts
Chat to English speaking Costa Del Sol -Seville - 4 posts
Ok, i know Catalunya is a big area but.... - 1 posts
Ryanair website???? - 6 posts
shower and gas bottle water heaters - 4 posts
C Bar - 2 posts
Garage Bleepers - 2 posts
Manilva Park Green - 0 posts
Looking to rent top floor apt/townhouse for 3m+ - 2 posts
POTATO VODKA - 0 posts
Suzuki LTZ400 quad. Help required. - 0 posts
PLEASE HELP!! URGENT!!! 3 BED PROPERTY NEEDED. - 0 posts
EMZ car hire - 7 posts
PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! malaga villa urgently required - 0 posts
Question for you... - 0 posts
Expert to help me import uk motorcycle to Spain - 1 posts
Very cheap cars ooyo website - 1 posts
How to complain about medical treatment? Any ideas welcome - 3 posts
pool help - 13 posts
Flat roofing in Durham - 0 posts
Home in Tormos wanted Private Sale only - 0 posts
VICTORIA DEL FINCA PARCS GRUPO DE ACCIÓN EN EL JUZGADO DE PRIMERA INSTANCIA - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x