Recovery of Community Debts

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
25 Feb 2013 8:15 AM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

Maria L. de Castro, JD, MA

Lawyer

Director www.costaluzlawyers.es

El blog de Maria

Like 0      
25 Feb 2013 9:05 PM by hugh_man Star rating in Kent/Roda . 1593 posts Send private message

hugh_man´s avatar
Thanks Maria

But I'm not sure posting a transcript again of the relevant HPA actually helps us Communities who are struggling with debtor problems.
Yes we all know, owners are supposed to fulfill their responsibilities but the fact is these days the system is unable to cope with the amount of debtor cases going through, something is broken and many of us would love to find a way of circumnavigating an approach we were told is supposed to be easy and is obviously not.

A number of Administrators seem to open to the idea of denying some facilities to debtors as it has been muted somewhere, but it seems has not actually been tested in a court of law so far.

Vantage
I am sure you may well have an approach but personally I think most of us Communities have tried communication prior to the big stick but in many cases been totally ignored. Until someone can show proof of a different approach working our hands appear a little tied.

Like 0      
25 Feb 2013 10:10 PM by vantage Star rating in Murcia. 43 posts Send private message

vantage´s avatar

Our methods have been tried and tested over several years. Could you send me 10 fresh test  cases that have not been subject to litigation and I will see what we can do with them.

Cashflow is critical and waiting for the courts is not an option for most administrators.

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

What Does awaiting Title Deeds mean - 27 posts
Use of CCTV on Communities - breach of privacy or not?? - 25 posts
Nuisance phone calls - 4 posts
Help with air con? Puerto De Mazarron - 5 posts
Cibank Euro Account - 0 posts
Kitesurfing board for sale - 0 posts
How to get Vietnam Work permit? - 0 posts
Mortgage - 2 posts
Quick-Save Camposol - 3 posts
Nice towns to consider living near the coast between Almeria and Valencia - 24 posts
Adding photos to this forum - 0 posts
Kitesurfing kite for sale - 3 posts
BMI BABY FLIGHT WW5328 13.8.2010 - 2 posts
royal crown car hire - 0 posts
Royal Crown car hire Rojales? - 0 posts
Annoying Green POPUP AD on EOS Website - 2 posts
Interim Death Certificate issued in UK - 0 posts
Ryanair to pass on budget pain for flights from Spain - 42 posts
CAR FOR SALE SEAT LEON - 0 posts
proffesional signiture - 11 posts
Little Dog lost in Algeciras - 1 posts
Cheap car hire around Rojales, Formentara, Quesada. No extra charges - 0 posts
Electrical wiring help - 10 posts
What is European Law ? - 0 posts
Ryanair and Gatwick - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 43

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x