can you give proxy vote by email?

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
19 Apr 2012 5:11 PM by promedia Star rating in Cheshire/Riviera del.... 134 posts Send private message

Like most communities the AGM is not attended by every owner. However we are wondering if it is possible to give a proxy vote by email. Whilst I understand the signed sheet, in today's technology is there a way to get this system digitised? Anyone else had this discussion and found a way to run with this.

Please remember not everyone has equipment to scan and send, so looking for another way around this!

AGM looming and would like to get some more proxy votes for the presidente who is doing a fantastic job for our community.

Ian Cook - Golf Gardens Miraflores - The best place to live on the Costa del Sol

"A day without sunshine is like.................night"

Like 0      
20 Apr 2012 12:35 AM by jaldridge Star rating in Manilva. 144 posts Send private message

jaldridge´s avatar

Ian, when I can't attend I simply email the administrator and ask them to accept my email as my proxy vote....and they always do.

Maybe try it with yours and see if they accept it.

Justin

EOS Team

Like 0      
21 Apr 2012 12:30 AM by davmunster Star rating in Carvajal\Belfast. 843 posts Send private message

davmunster´s avatar

It's not that long ago that I used to receive proxies by recorded dlilivery to my UK address to bring out to Spain for meetings

All proxies must include details like place and date of meeting  - as well as who the proxy giver and receiver are. (you cant give a proxy for 1 meeting that could be used at another). The means of giving the proxy are less important. Nowadays an email is acceptable. The law seems to rely on the minutes  -if a proxy is not genuine it is the responsibility of the owner to say he didn't give the proxy user his vote.

David

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Healthcare Pensioners to pay for prescriptions - 9 posts
INFORMATIVE TALK ON TAXES FOR FOREIGNERS IN MANILVA (MÁLAGA) - 0 posts
aifos getting away with it - 59 posts
AGM proxy votes by email - 12 posts
Working in Gibraltar - 2 posts
Silver Cutlery - 0 posts
Que? Ahora? - 1 posts
3 pin (UK) plug sockets. - 18 posts
Creditor's meeting - 8 posts
NIE U Turn Re POA - 8 posts
Bancaja merger with Bankia....the customer´s nightmare - 24 posts
Car Hire - Help Please - 8 posts
Reputable Removal Company - 3 posts
Driving to spain/ Pet Friendly Hotels - 1 posts
sending stuff to spain - 5 posts
Timeframe for receipt of AGM/EGM minutes - 42 posts
Looking for Accomodation Andalucia within San Roque to Manilva area - 6 posts
living in a mobile home - 19 posts
CAR HIRE MOJACAR - 2 posts
What would be the best way to promote my business? - 11 posts
WANTED: Do you want to sell, swap or longterm rent your Villa - 1 posts
BMIBaby fees - 5 posts
Wanted - Accommodation in Gibraltar / San Roque / Algeciras / Manilva areas - 0 posts
Legal tip 744. Bank accepts property back in Courts - 0 posts
diy stores - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x