Car Tax

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
03 Apr 2012 12:00 AM by ms51 Star rating in uk/Los Alcazares. 100 posts Send private message

I havent had my reminder (brought the car last June), is there anyway of paying online as I am now back in the UK? Have looked on websites but found nothing, any help would be great

Like 0      
03 Apr 2012 8:20 PM by stillgoin Star rating. 161 posts Send private message

dvla site is where you do it

Like 0      
03 Apr 2012 8:59 PM by ms51 Star rating in uk/Los Alcazares. 100 posts Send private message

For   a spanish car ?? sorry if i didnt say it was spanish

Like 0      
03 Apr 2012 9:06 PM by stillgoin Star rating. 161 posts Send private message

thats a good one dont know but think you cant pay on line here

Like 0      
03 Apr 2012 9:13 PM by ms51 Star rating in uk/Los Alcazares. 100 posts Send private message

have looked at loads of sites but cant find anything, but there must be one, any one know the website ?????

Like 0      
03 Apr 2012 9:30 PM by thenightmare Star rating in Formentera Del Segur.... 38 posts Send private message

The car tax is due by the 4th of May.  If you have not had the reminder you will need to go to your local suma office when you are next out in Spain and get an up to date bill and go to a  bank and pay the bill.  If it is not paid by 4th of May you will be fined a few cents a week

Brian

Like 0      
03 Apr 2012 9:35 PM by ms51 Star rating in uk/Los Alcazares. 100 posts Send private message

ok thanks Brian, osomeone said it could be done online, but will have to sit tis one out and go to Murcia when i am out next.

Like 0      
03 Apr 2012 10:07 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

Each area has it's own department that deals with this, normally known as "Patronto de Recaudacion Provincial".

You can't actually pay online via the websites, only via the online banking of the banks with which they have agreements.

You can see the Murcia ones here.

There is a link on that page where you can check what you owe but....the link doesn't work!

I think, therefore, your only real option is to pay it in person!

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
04 Apr 2012 11:53 AM by ms51 Star rating in uk/Los Alcazares. 100 posts Send private message

Thanks for the help Justin, have just found out the address on my NIE number is not the same as where I now live, so it will have gone to the wrong address, So will now get a fine for later payment,as not due in Spain till 14th May, and it gets worse, NIE number is also in a different province

Oh for a simple life

Like 0      
04 Apr 2012 5:02 PM by El alamillo Star rating in Nottingham & El Alam.... 221 posts Send private message

I had a similar problem where my NIE is registered at my Solicitors office at La Manga Club.

Last year the renewal went to them. In the end them passing it on to me.

I had not realised at the time of purchase of the car. My NIE address was recorded and not my Padron address.

I went to Traffico Office in Cartagina last year to get my matriculation document changed to my home address. So this year it should come to me.

I will be out in Spain 28th April. So hope to call in at the Mazarron Hacienda office to collect my Tax renewal. Then get it paid before 4th May.

If it is not there I will check with my Solicitors office again.

Good Luck 

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

For Sale - 0 posts
Discounts on water charges - 4 posts
Can anyone advise me on commercial property in Seville? - 0 posts
How can I find suitable premises to start a school? - 0 posts
Directions - 2 posts
LOVE SPAIN - 0 posts
Foreign registered cars - Is there a crackdown going on? - 4 posts
Euribor versus IRPH - 4 posts
New ITV centre San Pedro - 5 posts
chiclana - 0 posts
Same old problem. - 5 posts
looking to buy a car and assistant - 1 posts
ADVICE FOR A BANK - 9 posts
Public Speaking Conference in Marbella - 1 posts
If Spain did reintroduce the peseta... - 37 posts
Julie - 1 posts
Kyero???? Gone??? - 2 posts
The Sherrif of nottinham rides again - 9 posts
Warning against a scammer sending messages to members - 13 posts
Retirement in Spain - 0 posts
New laws and taxes on bringing uk car on uk plates. - 33 posts
New rules on NIE and Residencia - 138 posts
Applyling for Spanish Nationality - 24 posts
IBI TAX AND WHO PAYS IT? - 7 posts
please recommend a reliable car mechanic - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 10

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x