non residence tax.

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
08 Dec 2011 12:00 AM by alan63 Star rating in Orihuela. 50 posts Send private message

alan63´s avatar

I need to do my non resident tax. Ive not done it before. Will the people at the tax office helpme fill the forms in?

Like 0      
08 Dec 2011 9:50 AM by semijubilada Star rating in London/Torrevieja. 1052 posts Send private message

Short answer is no, but if you look further down in the main listing of forums there's a sub-section on owning a property and in there is a Spanish Taxes.

There's a lot of information there which will help you to complete the forms. 

If you get stuck then there are also people who will do the forms for you for a small fee.  Only thing is there's a deadline of 31 December so it may be best to consider doing it yourself.  I'm sure if you get stuck someone will help you with any querries.

Like 0      
08 Dec 2011 2:23 PM by carmol2 Star rating. 13 posts Send private message

Thanks to EoS I have tried a new firm (new to me, anyway) which someone mentioned in a related thread.  They're on the web as ADVOCO.  English-speaking, very efficient, sent me a copy of the form 210 they have filed and charged a very reasonable 30 euro + IVA (for one owner).  The person I dealt with is James Baker.  The process is very quick as long as you can provide your NIE number and a copy/details of your IBI payment.  All that happens is that once your form is filed the tax office will take the money from your bank account on the 31st December.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

BANCO SABADELL TO BUY CAM BANK FOR ONE EURO - 8 posts
Some Christmas cards - 0 posts
My baby and me! - 0 posts
No surprises then - 0 posts
Local taxes. - 0 posts
Any one do airport runs for a resonable price - 2 posts
posting AGM papers - 13 posts
Bicycle pump - 8 posts
i phones and smartphones - 6 posts
BANKIA - 47 posts
Hi new tonight - 1 posts
Property capital gains tax - 6 posts
TRIPS TO GRANADA - 2 posts
Hello new here - 13 posts
Hello im making a project about spain values and would like to ask few questions - 2 posts
Few questions about spain for student :) thx you! - 0 posts
Few questions about spain for student :) thx you! - 0 posts
Winter Driving Conditions - 3 posts
Newbie from USA - 11 posts
car hire full/full fuel policy - 30 posts
Shop opening Times - 4 posts
I want to sell new 2012 Kymco People GT 300i First Ride - 1 posts
Europa Network - 2 posts
TAX INFO Please - 3 posts
Recovery of deposit money from El Balcon De Alcausin . - 8 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x