import your own climate...

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
26 Nov 2011 12:00 AM by klaussailing Star rating in - we sail you where .... 3 posts Send private message

as I'am only living sometimes and not in an apt. or my house in spain I would like to recommand what one of my friends who is an architect himself had found and

Import your own climate.....

after inspecting and looking around to find an apartment  for his family he settled down in the costa blanca, near Altea. In short, he cold not stand the noise, the poor insulation, the bad quality and decided to move to the balearic islands where he found the same poor conditions...

the solution he found was quite simple: he bought land and imported a prefabriccated house from germany, which meets ALL the conditions he want: fine insulation, absolutely top qualty of construction, it is solid, stands the sea climate extremely well, is easy to warm up with the build in system and easy to maintain and and and...

this saved him more than a few thousend £ a year and he has no trouble with repairs and a warranty of 10 years!

I think, thats a clever way of having your own four walls in spain and funny enough, it is NOT more expensive than to buy apt. or a house in spain.

This message was last edited by klaussailing on 26/11/2011.

Like 0      
26 Nov 2011 7:09 PM by foxbat Star rating in Granada. 1112 posts Send private message

foxbat´s avatar

Klaus...

Its a great idea but until something is done to sort out the land usage laws it is fraught with danger.

Quite a few people have found to their cost that once the house is built, the local or regional authority have changed their mind about residencial use of the plot of land, declared the property to be illegal, and the house has been demolished...at the owners expense.

fb

http://www.facebook.com/ruido.blanco.773

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

The Rental Scammers are Back Beware - 2 posts
Travel agent's licence IC - 0 posts
Using ducted aircon to heat the house - 16 posts
MARIANO RAJOY - PROPOSALS FOR CHANGE - 7 posts
TARIFA - 0 posts
GRAZALEMA - 0 posts
Who wants to come here? - 4 posts
Electric and Water contacts in old name - 13 posts
Handsome Bailey - 1 posts
Plant a tree this Saturday at The People’s Forest in Marbella - 0 posts
portillo kiosk in san pedro - 0 posts
advice needed - 5 posts
Late payment of IBI - 9 posts
Looking for work - 3 posts
Help with Tax/Vat - 2 posts
Van going to England - 0 posts
Curry night with accommodation. - 1 posts
What is legal regarding UK cars and businesses - 2 posts
What is legal regarding UK cars - 2 posts
Hours Per Day?? - 1 posts
Help Needed - 8 posts
Spain is culture - 0 posts
No trial - 0 posts
MODBALL RALLY EUROPE 2012: LONDON-PARIS-ST TROPEZ-VALENCIA-BARCELONA-EIVISSA! - 0 posts
Here We Go! Another Spanish Bank falls Victim to the Property Crash - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 2

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x