Builders need advice.

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
04 Jun 2007 12:00 AM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

Hi all,

I thought i would let you into and make comments on an e-mail i just received from one of the Builders we use.

I can't beleive they even want our advice as well now!!!!

I know this may open a can of worms and some humorous comments no doubt will follow but if someone could comment sensibly in between it would save me a job.

(For all those cynics out there this is a true email not a marketting scam)

Regards

Georgia

I would like to ask for your opinion once again to have a new product for your clients. It is the possibility to sell 120 quads of 3 bedrooms / 2 bathrooms in Los Montesinos.

We need to know what is more important and more advantageous for the sale. We have the possibility to build  properties with 1 bedroom on the ground floor and 2 on the top floor with a terrace of 15m2 and have a community area with a  large swimming pool that can be covered for the winter with hot water and a Spa and Jacuzzi area, with columns of hydro massage and sauna.

The other possibility is not have the Spa, but enlarges the property to a second floor and have a solarium with 40m2 and a exterior swimming pool.  

We need to know if for 195.000€, it would be more saleable the option A with Spa or option B with solarium. There is also option C that would be with Spa and solarium for the price of 200.000€.

Looking forward to hearing your answers and comments to start the sale as soon as possible.

Like 0      
04 Jun 2007 3:37 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

All I can say, Georgia, is thank goodness I tried to figure out what the builder was on about before I opened a bottle of rosado.

I got the "  Los Montesinos" bit of it.

Rosemary

Like 0      
04 Jun 2007 3:58 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

Hi Morerosado,

Yeah i know it's a bit confusing but that's obviously a literal translation fro Sanish to English.

Anyway i cannot criticise them because their English is better than my Spanish!.

You have to read it about three times to get the gist but i know what they mean.

The only thing is if i knew all the anwers then i would not be sitting here six days a week i would be off in my porche somewhere!

Although it is rather flattering they have asked the question.

Regards

Georgia

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Issuing a Denounce - Advice Please - 7 posts
Trevor McDonald's disgraceful TV programme - 84 posts
EasyJet info - 69 posts
Aifos developers - 16 posts
Marina Dor - Serving a DENOUCE - Help please - 1 posts
Buying off plan - 13 posts
eyeonground? - 2 posts
Are they deaf - 1 posts
Occupied Homes to be Demolished - 6 posts
Direct pension payment - 7 posts
Merry Xmas - 4 posts
Sylvia (The Forge) - 0 posts
Gill - 2 posts
Finally a Urban Plan is submited for aproval by Marbella Town Hall - 2 posts
New Legislationfrom the EU - 26 posts
Townhouse in Mijas near the racecourse - 2 posts
LAWYER COMPLAINTS - 6 posts
Advertise your Tamaragua Villa for free - 4 posts
Buying Furniture in Spain - 16 posts
Euro Select Estates - 0 posts
photos - 2 posts
renaults for sale - 2 posts
Need long term rental in Los Gazules or near International school.Help anyone! - 0 posts
Statutory charges - 3 posts
lookin for chris and denise dockerty - 4 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x