Dog and puppy dumped (by English people) Sierra Espuna last week.

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
30 Sep 2011 12:00 AM by niclavida Star rating. 17 posts Send private message

Yet again the selfishness of human beings was demostrated when I took my visiting friend to Sierra Espuna. As we were sitting at the picnic bench after our hike round, my little daschund came back with two friends, a very thirsty female dog and her puppy. Lovely natured creatures, obviously been well looked after prior to abandonment.

Why o why would someone dump a puppy, knowing they are vunerable to disease and could die a horrible death. These dogs know English and no Spanish so it must have been Brits that dumped them.  And why was the female dog not already neutered anyway. People think nothing to spending money on fags, booze and clothes they never wear and stuff for their houses, yet they won't get their hand in their pocket to get the dog neutered. 

The situation must be unbearable for the animals charities, we asked if they could take them and they are all full.  I despair of the way animals are treated by humans. 

Like 0      
30 Sep 2011 11:58 AM by joanmalaga Star rating in Costa del Sol. 419 posts Send private message

I totally agree with you, it is not the first time i have rescued many dogs and cats abandonded right in front of my property, i have been very lucky and as long as i pay €50 per animal the shelters have always taken them on.

I own two cats and both of them were rescued, one from the side of the road and one from a friend who was going to drown her!

Certain people should not be allowed to have pets

Joan

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Duty Free changes when returning from EU to the UK - 20 posts
Form 210 ID labels - 3 posts
New stables opening up soon just outside Murcia - 2 posts
The Complaints Form - 4 posts
English bike carriers - 2 posts
For Sale or Swap BMW 325 Convertible Auto UK RHD, Tax & MOT - 2 posts
Change of clocks - 11 posts
Formentera Del Segura - 5 posts
repossessed property - no water or electricity meters - bank obligation to disclose? - 8 posts
Liability for Water Leak - 15 posts
Spa day around Quesada? - 1 posts
Mazarron country club - 6 posts
Help locating hand mixer please - 10 posts
Invitation to British property owners in Torrevieja area - 3 posts
Invitation to British property owners in Torrevieja area - 0 posts
Invitation to British property owners in Torrevieja area - 0 posts
Reporting a crime in Spain from the UK - 6 posts
MALAGA CAR HIRE - ADVICE NEEDED ASAP - 11 posts
Property on sale (Andalucia, Spain) - 0 posts
sierra nevada - 0 posts
Free Car Hire - 6 posts
el paso los alcazares - 1 posts
School grants for the Bachillerato. - 0 posts
Fuengirola Feria - 2 posts
Rental agreements - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 2

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x