Help locating hand mixer please

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
28 Sep 2011 12:00 AM by Karensun Star rating in Orihuela Costa. 1474 posts Send private message

Karensun´s avatar

As you would expect, I have just returned from a visit to UK and my bloomin hand mixer has broken!! ( could have bought another there if I was psychic! )

Anyway I'm trying to locate a 400W Kenwood kmix..................any colour.............any ideas??

Oh and I live in Playa Flamenca.......................and this is urgent!!   

Now a non-smoker !  

Like 0      
29 Sep 2011 5:28 PM by sandra Star rating in . 812 posts Send private message

sandra´s avatar

There are lots on ebay Karen.

Edited to say, 'Of course there are lots on ebay........it's an auction site!!'

This message was last edited by sandra on 29/09/2011.

Like 0      
29 Sep 2011 8:28 PM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

Karen try Formentera British Market, someone there might be able to source one quickly for you!!!

Patricia

Like 0      
29 Sep 2011 11:21 PM by Karensun Star rating in Orihuela Costa. 1474 posts Send private message

Karensun´s avatar

Thanks for the ideas!

I really needed to buy one today so after looking in several places in Torre found a Braun 400 watt BUT it is nowhere near as good as my Kenwood Kmix ( when it was working!! )

It will do for now and give me chance to source my Kenwood...........they have them on Amazon but don't know if they will send electrical goods over here, Debenhams certainly won't!

Thank you again.    

Now a non-smoker !  

Like 0      
29 Sep 2011 11:36 PM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

I was going to have a hoover from Amazon, they were willing to do that.  So I do not see why they would not send a mixer.    Yes have to agree I have one of the old Kenwood mixers it is brilliant, even had a new motor put in in when it died at one point. Luckily we new a man that could do that.

Patricia

Like 0      
29 Sep 2011 11:40 PM by Karensun Star rating in Orihuela Costa. 1474 posts Send private message

Karensun´s avatar

That's good news, I think I shall order one tomorrow and see what they say...............................I'll keep the Braun for whipping cream or buttercream cos I think it may struggle with lots of cake mix!

Now a non-smoker !  

Like 0      
29 Sep 2011 11:47 PM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

Yes sounds a good idea!

Congratulations on the non smoker status now well done!

Like 0      
29 Sep 2011 11:57 PM by Karensun Star rating in Orihuela Costa. 1474 posts Send private message

Karensun´s avatar

Thanks..............it's been a year now with just one or two small lapses ( when OH rushed into hospital and when my daughter had to take new baby back to hospital ) but only one or two cigerettes each time and a very occassional one when stressed..........no excuse I know but less than one packet in a year is better than 30 a day!!

I don't feel any different tho!! But perhaps smell better? 

Now a non-smoker !  

Like 0      
30 Sep 2011 12:19 AM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

Oh goodness hope they are alright now, was that a hospital in Spain?   Well that is not bad then!  My friend's Mother has just died at 95 she smoked 20 to 30 a day I think it is the luck of the draw!  Or when your number is up.

Hope baby is okay now!!!!

Like 0      
30 Sep 2011 12:41 AM by Karensun Star rating in Orihuela Costa. 1474 posts Send private message

Karensun´s avatar

Peter was in hospital in Spain.....they were wonderful.............it was an irregular heartbeat racing at over 200............very frightening but as long as he takes the tablets ( seriously!! ) he is ok.

Daughter's baby now 6 months and fine if a bit noisy! Not crying just 'chatting' loudly!! She was in hospital in UK and they were wonderful too!

I think the odd cigerette is ok but i would hate to smoke full time again! 

Now a non-smoker !  

Like 0      
01 Oct 2011 2:12 AM by sandra Star rating in . 812 posts Send private message

sandra´s avatar

I thought I saw a post on here about Amazon coming to to Spain. After typing 'Amazon' in the box at the top right of the page I found a whole thread about it.

They are running a  trial at the minute offering free P&P so you could save  cash!

It seems they certainly do deliver from Englandand so you could have your new mixr within the week.

Congrats. on stopping smoking Karen. Another year and you won't even think about them.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Invitation to British property owners in Torrevieja area - 3 posts
Invitation to British property owners in Torrevieja area - 0 posts
Invitation to British property owners in Torrevieja area - 0 posts
Reporting a crime in Spain from the UK - 6 posts
MALAGA CAR HIRE - ADVICE NEEDED ASAP - 11 posts
Property on sale (Andalucia, Spain) - 0 posts
sierra nevada - 0 posts
Free Car Hire - 6 posts
el paso los alcazares - 1 posts
School grants for the Bachillerato. - 0 posts
Fuengirola Feria - 2 posts
Rental agreements - 1 posts
Rental agreements - 0 posts
SMOKE ALARMS - 7 posts
Closing a bank account from the UK for a deceased relative - 7 posts
SKY+ HD BOX - 4 posts
WANTED - 6 month rental between Girona and Valencia - 0 posts
WANTED - very long term townhouse in Duquesa or near - 0 posts
New Mobile Phone coming - 1 posts
Banks settling with properties - 26 posts
o2 Roaming - 5 posts
Michael and Margaret - 1 posts
Changing Name on NIE & Residencia - 5 posts
another great trip - 5 posts
EWTELCO - 10 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 11

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x