air con

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
16 Aug 2011 12:00 AM by Pickles Star rating. 141 posts Send private message

Pickles´s avatar

Morning Im off tomorrow on holiday for 2 weeks , I heard its really hot in spain

Ive got a small 2 bedroom apartment, which i dont normally use in the summer months,  I use it for the whole of the winter and spring, so i dont need to use the Air con, But with this hot weather will it be expensive to use?

Many Thanks 

Tricia 

Like 0      
16 Aug 2011 10:46 AM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

Hi Tricia,

Yes air con is expensive to run, but if you need to feel a bit cooler than needs must I am afraid.  But if it is just for two weeks should not be to bad.

Have a great time at least you know the weather will be good not like in the UK at the moment.

Patricia 

Like 0      
16 Aug 2011 11:20 AM by Lifeline Star rating in Murcia. 365 posts Send private message

Lifeline´s avatar

We live here and have to use aircon sometimes in July and August. A combination of windows and doors open and fans running help but there are times when we totally close up and have the aircon working especially to cool bedrooms before going to bed.

We reckon that such a lot of the year we need no cooling system or heating compared with when we lived in the UK so it balances out. Murcia is one of the consistently hottest areas but there is usually a welcome 2pm breeze. Access to a pool helps as does outdoor cooking.

Have a happy holiday!

Daveil

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

power of attorney - 2 posts
Am i missing a trick?? - 8 posts
Why are there always huge queues at the butchers - 2 posts
Poltergeist - 7 posts
TAKING A BG CASE BEFORE THE EUROPEAN COURT OF HUMAN RIGHTS - 2 posts
Best places to visit in Spain? - 23 posts
Correos - Post - 5 posts
AMAZON ADVENTURE PARK OPENING SOON - 5 posts
laywers - 1 posts
Hacienda - 4 posts
Alcohol free - 21 posts
Reposession auction - 0 posts
bridal wear - 9 posts
New Business in Spain but 1 still in England - 3 posts
WILL THIS BE THE ANSWER TO ALL OUR PROBLEMS ??????? - 1 posts
EOS HELP - 8 posts
address - 3 posts
Classic Motorcycle Insurance - 4 posts
La Rosa, Near La Cala de Mijas - 1 posts
Re: cheese - 7 posts
Hi, I've just joined - 4 posts
Has anyone any information on this new EU Scheme ?????? - 23 posts
doctors - 1 posts
ciudad quesada / dona pepa or paya flamenca to rent long term - please advice! - 0 posts
Frozen bread - 27 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x