We need some help

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
30 May 2007 12:00 AM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

anyone out there who is looking for work and has real estate experience living in the CB.

I need another member of staff for the office,must be spanish speaking and familiar with the everyday running of a busy office.

regards

Georgia

Like 0      
30 May 2007 11:19 AM by Gillespie Star rating in Costa Calida Area. 608 posts Send private message

Gillespie´s avatar
I can travel, do I get the Fiat Barchetta????

Business advice and consultancy - Visit www.calidain2business.com

Calida in2 Business - Spanish Property Clearance.

www.spanishpropertyclearance.com

Like 0      
30 May 2007 11:44 AM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

If you bring me a Fiat Barchetta i will consider you first in line for the job.

I am not sure whether you have enough experience anyway

Like 0      
30 May 2007 12:19 PM by Gillespie Star rating in Costa Calida Area. 608 posts Send private message

Gillespie´s avatar

georgia, you have forgotten I had 7 minutes intensive training with "McAtlasdor Estates"  6 minutes cramming a Tranny van with people and 1 minute entirely devoted to "Listening to Clients Needs"

Bet if I looked like Rixxi I would breeze the interview

Anyhow, it´s good to see an agent growing, well done mate.

Like 0      
30 May 2007 12:48 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

Ah well you should have said you had all that training,take a seat sir................................

i could come up with an inuendo there about looking like Rixxy and agents growing!!!! but i won't

This job get's harder and harder each day but somehow we seem to keep reasonably busy,i hope it is down to how we treat people.

Did you see BADGER OR BUST last night,she goes into failing businesses to try and turn them around,last night it was an UK estate agent,it was so funny!!

Kepp your eyes open for staff if you know what i mean

Regards

Georgia

Like 0      
30 May 2007 2:14 PM by Gillespie Star rating in Costa Calida Area. 608 posts Send private message

Gillespie´s avatar

OK georgia, I´ll keep my ear to the ground.  Don´t know many people up your way and the few I do I couldn´t recommend!!!

I didn´t see the program, shame I missed it, I like that kind of stuff.  There was a similar one last year where a guy gave advice to new-start businesses.  He was very good, the format was the same for every episode, People start a business, it doesn´t go to the business plan, they get desperate, he gives them all sorts of good advice, they disagree, he insists and in the end it takes off.

However, all the businesses were in growing markets, Juice Bars, Male Cosmetics, Food outlets etc. 

I´m sure if he was asked to turn around an ailing Spanish Property Agent he would say "forget it".  I guess the market is not going to get any better for the foreseable future. 

I must get at least 3 or 4 people in every week asking for a sales job, they have no Spanish, no idea of the geography and often have only been in spain a few weeks.  They don´t stand a chance!

Like 0      
30 May 2007 2:57 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

thanks mate,regarding your last paragraph,we get the same amount of unqualified peole that have just got off the plane and no nothing about the area.

I usually send them down to one of the big boys,they will hire them for immediate start,the only qualifications you need there are a driving licence!!!

I need someone who is experienced and can offer decent advice to clients not just read it out of a manual.

Thanks again

Georgia

Like 0      
30 May 2007 4:53 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Can I apply for the sales job sir????

Bored of all the hard work here and would prefer to be sat up your way with the old spice!!! And taking it easy!

Quite frankly m'dear, I don't give a damn!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
30 May 2007 5:11 PM by Gillespie Star rating in Costa Calida Area. 608 posts Send private message

Gillespie´s avatar
Rixxi Can´t bear to think of you drinking old spice with georgia   come to my place you can have a glass of Brute (bubbly variety of course).  I´ll drink mine from your stilletto.... ding dong

Like 0      
30 May 2007 10:23 PM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4551 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar

Badger or Bust - now there's some quality programming. All you estate agents have so much to learn from her (isn't she Jade Goody in  disguise?) If you would just learn to heed her regular advice to put your employees heads on the floor and stamp on them, then offer them a 300 quid bribe to go out and get some leads, I'm sure you'd all see a big turn around in your businesses. And there you were thinking that the market was slow. I bet you wish someone like her would walk into your office looking for work???

Real cringeworthy stuff!

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please"

Mark Twain

Like 0      
31 May 2007 3:14 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

Exactly what i thought roberto!

If she knows everything about everything then she should be a multi multi millionairess by now,although in saying that they did need a shake up!!!

Like 0      
31 May 2007 6:34 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Now Brut does sound better, slightly classier I reckon.

I might dig out the vertiginous (or is that virginous)  red stilletoes for that vintage Gillespie! 

Quite frankly m'dear, I don't give a damn!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

FIAT BARCHETTA FOR SALE - 19 posts
Completion letters from Agents - 0 posts
Self Financing Mortgage? - 2 posts
Furnishing in La Marina/Guradamar area - 3 posts
JOB VACANCIES - 7 posts
condado de alhama - 6 posts
Anyone fancy meeting up in Duquesa on 19th of July? - 67 posts
Eralia takeover? - 0 posts
La Herencia de Casares - 3 posts
Structural Problems - whose responsible? - 12 posts
Resale prices at Lar Sol - 0 posts
Mothercare equivalent in Costa del Sol? - 12 posts
All welcome me to wish good luck to Impey please - 10 posts
Self financing Mortgage - 0 posts
corvera golf - 2 posts
Las Marquesas phase 4 - 6 posts
Golfing Investment + Free Golfing Lesson. - 0 posts
help? - 9 posts
It's all new to me - 7 posts
hi from lisa and derek help required - 6 posts
Technologia Urbanistica - 6 posts
Any Owners in warrington - 4 posts
solar system - 4 posts
Guinae Pigs - 0 posts
Hola from morerosado - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 12

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x