FIAT BARCHETTA FOR SALE

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
30 May 2007 12:00 AM by shakeel Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

I wish to sell my Spanish registered Fiat Barchetta. Red colour around 16,000 kms, full ITV, in a mint condition, at present in CDS. Yes folks you can have a Car in Spain in mint condition.

I do not know its value but any serious buyer once contacts me I will be able to find out.

Like 0      
30 May 2007 10:23 AM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

can you put a picture up,i am looking for a new car.

Regards

Georgia

Like 0      
30 May 2007 10:35 AM by shakeel Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

Hi Georgia,
sorry

Sorry cant do it as I am in UK and the Car is in Spain. I sugguest you go Fiats website and check it our there, If you dont know its

1) A high performance.

2) Two seats.

3) Convertable

4) Red colour body with black seats.

5) I am the only owner, the car is used when I am in Spain and left in a secure car park covered and protected.

6) Full Fiat service history

Like 0      
11 Jun 2007 11:52 AM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar
Sounded good til I realised it was a fiat!!!

Quite frankly m'dear, I don't give a damn!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
23 May 2008 11:45 PM by flixy11 Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

I live in Alicante and would like to know the price, the registration number and wherein Spain you have the car. I am seriously interested

This message was last edited by flixy11 on 5/23/2008.

Like 0      
24 May 2008 12:55 AM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Flixxy11, the owner, Shakeel, posted the advert a whole year ago & as he has only posted twice I suspect he's long gone from our forum.

This message was last edited by morerosado on 5/24/2008.

Like 0      
24 May 2008 10:04 AM by shak Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

I am very much around.

Like 0      
24 May 2008 12:14 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
 Confusing now as you've changed your name though, Shak !

Why didn't you stay as Shakeel ?  

EDITED TO ADD: SHAK aka SHAKEEL sent me a PM saying he is one & the same.

This message was last edited by morerosado on 5/24/2008.

Like 0      
04 Aug 2008 4:29 PM by ptm8354 Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

Hi Shak, One thing that's not to obvious from the thread is if the Barchetta is still for sale. My wife is currently in the UK looking for one to bring over to Spain, but life would be much simpler with a Spanish registered car! If its still available can you tell me the age and colour please?

Like 0      
04 Aug 2008 4:34 PM by ptm8354 Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

Sorry Shak, just re-read the thread and noticed the car is red. Would still love to know the age please.

Like 0      
04 Aug 2008 5:02 PM by shak Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

Thanks for your email. Yes the car is for sale. The fact is that I had not been able to travel lately for one thing or another. The details are as follows:

Colour Red.

I am the only owner from new 

It has around 20KMs from new as I don't use it a lot due to change of circumstances. 

The model is 1998.bought in Italy for Spain. The completion of flat in Spain got delayed the usual story. Had it registered in Spain in 2001, buy Boca Negra one of the most respected Gestors ( Yes there a few !!!! ) in Marbella. During this period I had kept the car garaged and used my  RHD, UK registered car. The Kilometer I mention above includes Italy to UK & UK to Spain. The car is regularly checked by Fiat dealers and is kept covered with a professional made car cover

I cant say much about the car as I am sure that you would know all about it.  Yes it is much easier & cheaper to get a Spanish registered car as at least you don't need to get silly Spanish technical inspection done. Which is a joke as well all the information could be obtained from the technical data & its a EU manufactured and not from Korea etc. 

Such is the manana life.

Chears, if you need to talk or discuss let me know I can give you my number or you can give me your land line in Spain /Uk 

Cheers .

Like 0      
04 Aug 2008 6:02 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Don't you mean 20,000KM not 20KM.

You said you thought it was 16,000KMs in your 1st post, Shak.

Like 0      
04 Aug 2008 6:52 PM by shak Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

Yes, 20,000. I was meant to key in  20K. As I have not been to Spain for about six months and to not to mislead people I used 20K. It is some where around that kind of Kms. 

Sorry, as I am not in Spain I cannot be accurate until such time as I visit Spain again.  

Like 0      
05 Aug 2008 8:07 AM by ptm8354 Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

Hi Shak,

Janet now has appointments to see two Barchettas of about the same age as your one in the UK between now and next Wednesday. I also have a quotation from a Gestor for all the UK to Spanish paperwork, so need to start getting some better detail from you please regarding specification of your car and price please for comparison.

eg the spec of one car she is seeing is:
broom yellow 1998 r reg,1.816v,lhd,57400 km,full stainless exhaust system ,e windows,e mirrors,e airiel,drivers/passengers air bag,abs brakes,front fogs,full black leather interiour,blakpunkt 10 disk auto changer,12 months mot,road fund liecence oct/08,new bosch battery,as new hancock tyres x4 nbr,spare wheel/tools as new unused,2 previous owners from new original bill of sale etc purchased in germany,exellent history,recent new hood,all 3 keys including red one,exellent example,will email other pics etc

Like 0      
05 Aug 2008 1:21 PM by shak Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

As you have covered so many aspects, I will reply them after your question so that all is covered.and to the best of my knowledge. You must know that I do not know much about the tecnical information of any car. 

1998 r reg when registered in UK, ie,e before registration in Spain ,1.816v, lhd. They were not made RHD to the best of my knowledge.

I also have a quotation from a Gestor for all the UK to Spanish paperwork, so need to start getting some better detail from you please regarding specification of your car and price please for comparison.

specification as above. Price I do not have any idea as the market changes, you can use the local glasses giude for comparisons eg the spec of one car she is seeing is:

Mine is red as you have been advised.57400 km,
less than 20K

full stainless;

do not recall, if it is or not.

e windows,
yes.
e mirrors,
no
e airiel,
no
drivers/passengers air bag,
yes

abs brakes,
yes

front fogs,
I cant recall but I have a feeling that it has.

full black leather interiour,

no

blakpunkt 
radio cassete, standard factory, as the car is very throaty there no point in having a CD player, aprt from the noise that sorounds the car when the top is down.   

10 disk auto changer,

12 months mot,

i am not sure when does my expire but as you probebly know the MOT is for a longer period in Spain.

road fund liecence oct/08,

Do not know when my current expires, as It gets debited to my current account it is paid up as at this point. 

new bosch battery,
YEs, as the original got dead due to lack of use.

as new hancock tyres x4 nbr,

dont know the originals from the factory.

spare wheel/

yes,

tools as new unused,

yes

2 previous owners from new original bill of sale etc 

brand new from dealers all papers availible.

purchased in germany,

purchased in italy brand new from Fiat Franchise dealer.

exellent history,

if you expand on this I can try & explain further.

recent new hood,

Original hood.

all 3 keys including red one,

Yes.

exellent example,will email other pics etc

I have no comment to add here.

Like 0      
05 Aug 2008 1:54 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

This message was last edited by morerosado on 8/5/2008.

Like 0      
12 Aug 2008 5:02 PM by chrissy g Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

So is the car still in sale and in Marbella, how much are you selling it for. Im live in la cala and work in marbella, and am very intereted in purchasing a barchetta.

Thanks Chris

Like 0      
12 Aug 2008 6:02 PM by shak Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

Hi Chrissy, 
The car is marbella & I am in London for my sins. Yes the car is for sale as, I have not been able to get there for a while and for this reason that I want to sell the car. I dont know the current market value as due to reasons explained. 

I am planning to come down in September 08.  The details of the car are as follows:

Colour: Red. 1.8, 16 V
Myself the owner since new.
Kilometers  uder 29K 
Year: 1998. 
New Fiat battery.
Spanish registered all paper work done by Boca negra,  

Regards

Like 0      
14 Aug 2008 11:57 AM by Loopyloo Star rating in Fuengirola. 15 posts Send private message

Hi Shak
I am looking for a car, moving to Spain Sept 08 staying at Fuengirola.
Is it possible we could arrange a viewing if not sold by then.
How much do you want fo it? Can't send PM not allowed!!!!
I have a Toyoto Rav4 if you want to swop ?

Thanks

Like 0      
14 Aug 2008 12:21 PM by shak Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

Thank you for mail. I should be in Spain around September 08. I live in London & due to personal reasons do not travel to Spain much & is the main reason for selling. The advert was placed some time ago and as a result I do not have the prices. Perhaps when you are there you could look into it. 

The details of the car are 

Red colour,1.8 16V, under 20k kilometers, I am the only owner, Spanish registered, new fiat battery, kept covered. immaculate condition. I am not a car dealer & not much into technical buzz words etc. All my cars are maintained by the manufacturer's   

Many thanks 

Shakeel

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Completion letters from Agents - 0 posts
Self Financing Mortgage? - 2 posts
Furnishing in La Marina/Guradamar area - 3 posts
JOB VACANCIES - 7 posts
condado de alhama - 6 posts
Anyone fancy meeting up in Duquesa on 19th of July? - 67 posts
Eralia takeover? - 0 posts
La Herencia de Casares - 3 posts
Structural Problems - whose responsible? - 12 posts
Resale prices at Lar Sol - 0 posts
Mothercare equivalent in Costa del Sol? - 12 posts
All welcome me to wish good luck to Impey please - 10 posts
Self financing Mortgage - 0 posts
corvera golf - 2 posts
Las Marquesas phase 4 - 6 posts
Golfing Investment + Free Golfing Lesson. - 0 posts
help? - 9 posts
It's all new to me - 7 posts
hi from lisa and derek help required - 6 posts
Technologia Urbanistica - 6 posts
Any Owners in warrington - 4 posts
solar system - 4 posts
Guinae Pigs - 0 posts
Hola from morerosado - 2 posts
politics in costa blanca - saturday daily mail article - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 20

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x