Technologia Urbanistica

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
28 May 2007 12:00 AM by Fly380 Star rating in Las Filipinas, Orihu.... 253 posts Send private message

Does anyone know the status of this company at the moment? I ask as I live on one of their uncompleted Urbs and they seem to have dissappeared. Villas remain uncompleted and unsecured - open for anyone to plunder. The maintainance of the only pool in operation seems to have temporarily stopped as the firm responsible hasn't been payed. The adjacent Urb had their electric cut off last thurs as TU hadn't payed the bill according to the TV and internet cable provider. I understood that it was very difficult for a Spanish company to go broke but I have a bad feeling about these muppets. I have heard that they are just a small part of a very big company in Madrid. Does anyone know anything about that? Another rumour is that they have been taken over. I am sure that there are many of us that would like to get some answers especially those of us without Escaturas. No good asking ATLAS or Aroca Seiquer Lawyers.

Like 0      
28 May 2007 10:17 AM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Hello Fly380

I did a search on Google for this company and it came up with a Russian website.

I clicked on the link showing for this company building in Costa Blanca and a window opened showing the compenents of what looks like a car engine!

So, this will be more confusion for you!

Here is the link:

http://www.bewiser.ru/23866.html

I did the "translate page" option from Google, go take a look.

I feel for you, this must be a very worrying time.

Kind regards,

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
28 May 2007 11:35 AM by Fly380 Star rating in Las Filipinas, Orihu.... 253 posts Send private message

YOIKS! I also googled their website tecnourbana.com and it shows an Argentinian building company.

Like 0      
28 May 2007 11:42 AM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Oh mah gawd!

Sorry if I have started something else for you to worry about.

i really do hope you get this sorted...................

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
28 May 2007 11:47 AM by Fly380 Star rating in Las Filipinas, Orihu.... 253 posts Send private message

No. I dont worry about things beyond my control. It's all a bit odd though. I wonder if they have upset The Russians as well. They did use a lot of their workers.

Like 0      
28 May 2007 11:53 AM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

Hi Fly380,   Yes I think I would be worried have you tried getting in touch with Atlas If not Iberian being as it is a sister co. I do not know if you will get anywhere but anything is worth a try.  Where abouts is Technologia Urbanistica?  The best of luck hope it works out in the end.   Regards Pat

Like 0      
28 May 2007 12:12 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

Hi ALL,

Technologica Urbanistica are a shocking company!!!!

I have yet to see a development that they have finished to any standard.

I have friends that live on Lo Crispin and they are still on builders water  and electric which gets cut off every time the builders do not pay the bill,the pool is not finished,the lighting is not in and none of the owners have their deeds.

As an agent i refuse to sell their product,in fact i would probably rather go out of business than promote them.

They are based in Torrevieja and even sponsor the local football team,they are always in the papers and are being sued by several urbanisation commitees.

Other than that there great!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry ,cannot be more positive than that.

Regards

Georgia 

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Any Owners in warrington - 4 posts
solar system - 4 posts
Guinae Pigs - 0 posts
Hola from morerosado - 2 posts
politics in costa blanca - saturday daily mail article - 3 posts
nan and ewen - 2 posts
Musicians and live music in Spain - 7 posts
college in murcia - 2 posts
Apartment for Rent in Almerimar (Alta Entinas) - 1 posts
MARBELLA HILL VIEW - UPDATE - 3 posts
Looking to Purchase in Costa Del Sol - 2 posts
Did you buy a discontinued Thader? - 12 posts
Hi All - 2 posts
hi - 4 posts
Disney World - 38 posts
Rental companies - 2 posts
Thanks To Georgia - 1 posts
Transferring money to Spain for completion - 6 posts
New EOS Team member - 3 posts
message board - 5 posts
MOT / NCT requirement - 7 posts
Associated Costs for bits needed in the house - 4 posts
Community fees at completion - 3 posts
Oldest rock band destined for chart stardom - 7 posts
Trevorcra - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 7

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x