Just finished RAce For Life :-)

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
17 Jul 2011 12:00 AM by camille Star rating in West Yorkshire & Her.... 121 posts Send private message

camille´s avatar

Just finished Race for Life 5k run in Wakefield West Yorkshire & I'm feeling quite proud of myself so just had to tell you all!

I'm not the fittest person & to be fair walked more than I ran but I've done it yay

Like 0      
17 Jul 2011 2:44 PM by wend691 Star rating in Lincoln & Rojales (C.... 179 posts Send private message

Well done Camille ..... Hope you were able to raise lots of money for your chosen charity

Time for a cuppa now, I would imagine!!  Or better still, a bottle of rosada with your dinner

Like 0      
18 Jul 2011 12:36 PM by goodstich44 Star rating in northampton. 1648 posts Send private message

cammile

well done you!.  It's positive all round, raising money for such a good cause and doing your health a favour (though it may not feel like that at the time?).  If you stick with the running you will probably be amazed at how you can adjust and become fitter, stronger and healthier all round in mind and body.  My wife had no interest in running until I said what a good way it was to firm up certain areas of her body!. She then started very gently, slowly building up to a mile without stopping, then joined the club I run with.........3 years later and she has applied for her 2nd London marathon in 2012!

Like 0      
18 Jul 2011 2:51 PM by ads Star rating. 4124 posts Send private message

Fantastic Camille and Goodstich!

This message was last edited by ads on 18/07/2011.

Like 0      
18 Jul 2011 5:21 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

That's great Camille.  Well done.

I might join you next time

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
18 Jul 2011 7:36 PM by camille Star rating in West Yorkshire & Her.... 121 posts Send private message

camille´s avatar

Thanks guys. Yes really enjoyed it even the training so not giving up I'm out for a jog tonight

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Wanted bunk beds. - 0 posts
Is It Better To Buy or Rent Property in Spain ?? - 58 posts
Purchasing a property with a UK company - 31 posts
WANTED RIVIERA DEL SOL - 1 posts
Power limiter (ICP) endesa - 2 posts
Best UK post codes for Humax Foxsat HD 500GB - 2 posts
On the Rocks - 0 posts
Poetry.. This is my favorite English poem ...Please comment - 5 posts
Did Your Bank Fail the Stress Test? - 2 posts
Woman like this should not be allowed - 13 posts
ILLEGAL HOMES IN SPAIN 5 - 0 posts
CERTIFYING DOCUMENTS IN GIBRALTAR - 5 posts
schools in spain - 18 posts
Hoping to move but got a few barriers to cross first... - 13 posts
renting - 0 posts
Petrol & Diesel Prices in Gibraltar - 3 posts
Cheap, perfect 7 seat car in Murcia for just €1300. RHD on Spanish ITV - 0 posts
monthly living - 44 posts
WANTED - Video Recorder - 3 posts
WANTED - Unfurnished Mijas Costa - 0 posts
Chiropractor Fuengirola or Mijas Costa - 0 posts
handyman needed - 1 posts
illegal homes in Spain 5 - 0 posts
Looking forward to Summer hols :-) - 4 posts
Poor Website Spelling Cut Sales by Half - 13 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 6

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x