What Makes You Think Of Spain

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
08 Sep 2011 11:59 PM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

The lovely weather! Beautiful sunsets! Watching the sun go down over the mountain's so peaceful and relaxing.  The frogs croaking.       Wished I was there now.

Patricia

Like 0      
09 Sep 2011 1:12 AM by amatista Star rating. 440 posts Send private message

The stinking bins, the corrupt officials, the incredibly high electricity bills, the oppressive heat and the NON EXISTANT customer service

Like 0      
09 Sep 2011 1:43 AM by davidashbyash Star rating in gandia and morden su.... 4 posts Send private message

EOS Supporter

what makes me think of spain

people who care in our village fresh cheap fruit some free daily rubish collections cheaper taxes our local wine a hundred pair of eyes to watch my grandchildren no i dont live on the costa ( little england ) i live well inland i have learnt spanish so viva espania

Like 0      
09 Sep 2011 11:21 AM by niclavida Star rating. 17 posts Send private message

Sad to say if I made a list I would probably start with a few bad things that spring to mind first before I wrote the good ones. I am particularly fascinated by how Spain gets is reputation for good food, I find the food truly terrible.  I would love to experience that romantic feeling that some people attach to being on the med. Maybe it will come in time...

Instant access to tranquility though is certainly something I associate with the country.

Like 0      
09 Sep 2011 4:09 PM by Cove Robert Star rating. 214 posts Send private message

The beach from Cadiz down to Tarifa. Siestas. Wearing nothing but a t-shirt and shorts 24/7.The first cold beer of the evening followed by tapa.Showing friends around. Learning another language.Kiss FM. The Friday market. The daily rubbish collection which costs us 80 Euro per annum compared to the 360 Euro bi-weekly service I get at home. The challenge of having to get by in another language. The challenge of having to get by with other customs and idiosyncrasies.

Try to buy a car from a dealer in the USA and you will never complain about anything Spain throws at you ever again. Talk about culture shock!

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Water Leak - Undetected - 2 posts
Mary-Anne Goosens: Am I Being Cynical? - 2 posts
Dogs saved from drowning - 0 posts
Time for property agents to earn their commissions. - 2 posts
sick of england - 117 posts
selling our restaurant - 0 posts
not wanting to pay commisions - 4 posts
Selling Opportunities - 0 posts
property - 1 posts
NEED A GOOD RENTAL AGENT IN MIJAS COSTA - 6 posts
Algorfa,Costa Blanca School - 0 posts
holiday in malaga august 2011 - 2 posts
Starting new business selling/installing IP Security Cameras in Malaga Area - 10 posts
illegal homes in spain 4 - 0 posts
EX16 now EX19 Fee increases - 0 posts
Andalucia, Increases in water charges. - 0 posts
Problems with SKY+ - 4 posts
HiFX to charge - 17 posts
Objection to AGM Minutes - 3 posts
Cheap 7 Seater for sale in Murcia - No more car rental - 0 posts
COURT CASE VICTORY - 11 posts
restaurants estepona - 2 posts
Vodaphone doesn't accept the NIE for smartphone? - 3 posts
The Latest on Paramount - 0 posts
Bull running in Calaspara. - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 25

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x