185 Million Euros in off plan deposits lost on just five developments. Want to add yours?

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
07 Jul 2011 4:09 PM by johnmfranci5 Star rating. 107 posts Send private message

Nazi propaganda chief Joseph Goebbels was the master of the “big lie” tactic in which a lie, no matter how outrageous, is repeated often enough that it will eventually be accepted as truth. Goebbels explained:

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

The way Spanish politicains behave on the whole Property scandal is completely in line with the above theory.

It is of course a tactic used by governments and corrupt orgranisations worldwide.

Like 0      
07 Jul 2011 4:32 PM by Rambi Star rating in Tenerife, Canary Isl.... 82 posts Send private message

I like that johnmfranci5 and I might just use that quote.

Cheers,

Rambi

Like 0      
08 Jul 2011 12:12 PM by diverdan Star rating in Scotland / Greenock .... 119 posts Send private message

Hi

I was one of the "lucky ones" who got my money back minus soliciters fees etc from Alamzora Country Club.

However I never got my deposit of 3005 euros back.

Does that mean that if it is ever built that this debt will be on my apartment?

How many others have like me just given up on their deposits because we feel lucky we got most of our moneyt back?

I feel for the many that have had lives , relationships, health ruined by the people invovled in these failed projects.

Regards to them all.

dd

Looking forward to a long retirement in the sun..........

Like 0      
08 Jul 2011 12:44 PM by mega Star rating. 73 posts Send private message

Hi This message is for anyone waiting to hear about Aifos addministration,a freind of mine has just received a letter from his lawyer saying that there are 800 unresolved cases that have to go before the courts before the addministrators can make any offers to the creditors,the only problem is some of the cases are not in court till 2013,10 years after the deposits were paid ti Aifos,this is spainish justice.                                                                                                                                                                                        

Regards Mega

Like 0      
08 Jul 2011 1:10 PM by goodstich44 Star rating in northampton. 1648 posts Send private message

mega

yes, it's just a cruel farce for many of us. I put my deposit down in June 2002. Even when we have won our case against Aifos and been awarded our money back by the courts, it often means nothing in reality under the current system of 'no real justice' due to the courts errors and delays.  Everyone knows that the courts are some of the biggest crooks due to the effect of their delays and their unwillingness to compensate those they have cheated due to their delays, but nobody in a legal position to do something about it has the balls or conscience to do so!

Like 0      
08 Jul 2011 6:45 PM by Rambi Star rating in Tenerife, Canary Isl.... 82 posts Send private message

Going off topic slightly, the following link was one of the funniest things I have read for a long time. See what you think.

http://www.egovmonitor.com/node/30939/print

Rambi.

Like 0      
10 Jul 2011 3:37 PM by Rambi Star rating in Tenerife, Canary Isl.... 82 posts Send private message

Missing Millions

We have now broken through our first major milestone.

HALF A BILLION EURO'S

Development.

Amount . €

Agent

Developer

Liber, Costa Blanca

Trampolin Hills, Murcia

Solera

Estoponia Beach & Country Club, Nr Marbella

Ocean View Prop.

Finca Parcs, Murcia

Cleyton

GES

Amarion lll, Costa Blanca

Huma Mediterranio, Almanzora

Hacienda Casares, Costa del Sol

Aifos

Santa Ana, Jumilla, Muscia

San Jose

Hacienda Marina, Costa del sol

Sol Mar Prop. UK

Aifos

Alta Vista, Alcadesia

Cortijo de Torreblanco. Fuengirda Costa del Sol

Aifos

La Tercia Real, Murcia

Ocean Estates

Peinsa

Jumilla, Murcia

Hipodromo, Mijas Costa.

Costa del Sol

Aifos

TOTAL so far

Still got figures coming in although inevitably things are slowing down, which gives me some breathing space to do some detective work and find forums. Thanks for your help so far and if you come across anything that might help get in touch.

I have recently made contact with someone who wants to add another 200 million to the list but this was due to a scam that was the product of an English Gang. Now believed to be operating in Marbella. They took money but not as deposits but as shares. It doesn't quite fit my brief, but then again I'm not going to find all the money lost on legitimate deposits. Anybody got any thoughts?

Regards,

Rambi

Like 0      
10 Jul 2011 6:22 PM by Rambi Star rating in Tenerife, Canary Isl.... 82 posts Send private message

I have some names and details of the Gang that moved from Tenerife to Marbella with around 200 million euro's stolen from punters in their various schemes. It would appear that instead of punters putting down deposits on properties there money went into shares in various companies. Money was then transferred and the original companies were closed down and the directors vanished. ALLEGEDLY.

If you would like the information please PM me otherwise allegations made on an open forum could prove to be dangerous and illegal

Rambi.

Like 0      
13 Jul 2011 10:39 PM by MexMaya Star rating. 30 posts Send private message

THey can look in the mirror in the morning because they are so pleased they have pulled off another scam in conning people who believe in decency, legalilty and basic honesty........but con merchants use that to their own advantage.

Like 0      
14 Jul 2011 12:41 PM by mega Star rating. 73 posts Send private message

Hi RAMBI 

Take a look at my post on SPAINISH PROPERTY ROAD SHOW 2011 PAGE ,see what you think.                                                     

Regards Mega                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

Like 0      
14 Jul 2011 12:48 PM by johnmfranci5 Star rating. 107 posts Send private message

http://www.eyeonspain.com/forums/posts-long-11700.aspx

I just found this started by Laura Stevens.

Laura.stevens@itv.com

is the right person to contact from ITV's homes from hell.

Perhaps Keith might be the right person to do this given his superb work on the Bank Guarantees issue ?

HAving saud that thers no harm getting in touch with Laura and just double checking she is fully aware of the issues All her

material can easily be found on EOS !

I think it is high time a tv programme was made again about thse issues.

I have PM'd Keith to ask.

John

John

This message was last edited by johnmfranci5 on 14/07/2011.

Like 0      
14 Jul 2011 4:37 PM by mega Star rating. 73 posts Send private message

Hi   Just a thought, when i paid my deposit and stage payments it included iva of about 10000eurs was this the same for everybody or was it just Aifos and where did this money go? await your comments with interest.    

Regards Mega

Like 0      
14 Jul 2011 6:46 PM by johnmfranci5 Star rating. 107 posts Send private message

Wish I knew !!

My Lawyer made no effort to look for it.

I suspect Aifos just tookt hat as well.

Like 0      
18 Jul 2011 4:31 PM by mega Star rating. 73 posts Send private message

Hi,Rambi i have just posted on spainish government property road show page,see what you think                    

Regards Mega

Like 0      
18 Jul 2011 4:33 PM by mega Star rating. 73 posts Send private message

Hi,Rambi i have just posted on spainish government property road show page,see what you think.                                       Regards Mega

Like 0      
20 Jul 2011 10:00 AM by impossible Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

how do I add my name and value. I cant find how to do so

Like 0      
20 Jul 2011 10:59 AM by mega Star rating. 73 posts Send private message

Hi, inpossible, do you mean to the petition.                            

Mega

Like 0      
20 Jul 2011 11:10 AM by Rambi Star rating in Tenerife, Canary Isl.... 82 posts Send private message

Hi all,

Sorry to say I have been struck down with Bronchitis and have been unable to do much in the past two weeks. However still actively involved and fighting for the cause. If anyone wants to get in touch they can PM me.

I should be back in harness in a day or so. Seeing the Doctor this afternoon.

Regards,

Rambi.

Like 0      
20 Jul 2011 11:49 AM by mega Star rating. 73 posts Send private message

hI Rambi,sorry to hear your not well,hope you recover quickly,with regard to your post on the 200 million scam money i think it will better just to stick to property losses (deposits)and make a seperate heading for scams.Take a look at my post on SPAINISS GOVERNMENT PROPERTY ROAD SHOW thread and see what you think.      

Regards Mega

Like 0      
20 Jul 2011 9:52 PM by sarahjustin Star rating. 13 posts Send private message

Hi,

In 2008 we bought an off plan house in a development called Sun Valley in Darro, Granada.  There were meant to be 44 houses and the development never got off the ground.    We lost 30,000 euros and were told that 12 properties had been sold.   We never heard any more about any of the properties and have progressed our own claim through the courts.    We won our case but actually getting the money back is clearly a different matter.    You might want to add this as another off plan development that never went anywhere.

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Insuring a permanent caravan on spanish land - 11 posts
Gyms in Benalmadena? - 2 posts
Apartment for long term rental - 0 posts
Eye on Spain - 35 posts
Securing Car Documentation In Spain - 2 posts
looking for long term rental - 0 posts
looking for long term rental - 2 posts
looking for long term rental - 0 posts
Another Property Expert - 0 posts
Visiting Spain with your iPad - 0 posts
right hand drive cars - 1 posts
Scraping a Vehicle in Majorca - 1 posts
Tethering iphone 4 to ipad 2 on vodafone.es - 3 posts
long term rental in Elviria - 0 posts
To the Airport - 13 posts
Noches San Juan - 10 posts
Boundaries - 14 posts
Military Jet Crashes at San Javier Airport - Thankfully nobody hurt - 0 posts
TIPOA CAR HIRE ALICANTE AIRPORT - 9 posts
need advice!!!! - 6 posts
Free Calls and cheaper packages better deals than BT in Spain offer - 0 posts
For Fans of Charlton Athletic, Bristol City & Cardiff City - 1 posts
OWNERS OF EDIFICIO CORAL, RIVIERA DEL SOL! URGENT PLEASE - 1 posts
YES! YES! YES! - 7 posts
Hola - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 120

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x