Anyone know of a good car painter in or around Fuengirola

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
20 May 2011 12:00 AM by samson Star rating in Solihull/Benalmadena. 125 posts Send private message

i have just purchased a small car and it needs a bit of paintwork doing to the doors and bumpers. i have seen adverst for chipsaway in marbella but does anyone know any good car painters in Fuengirola?

Like 0      
20 May 2011 12:34 PM by Faro Star rating in London. 1139 posts Send private message

Do you know the La Vega roundabout on the Fuengirola-Coin road where there is a garden centre.

If so go down that road going towards the butano (that's where you buy bottle gas!).

Call in on the first garage on the left and I think his mechanic's name is Jorge but he also has a car repair body shop in the back.

2 units on is a very good radiator/ac place and another 2 units on is a very good tyre place they even repair alloy wheels and have a massive stock of alloys.

Pay in cash and you won't have to pay the option tax. Remember in Spain VAT/IVA for most businesses is an optional tax!

Like 0      
20 May 2011 7:48 PM by samson Star rating in Solihull/Benalmadena. 125 posts Send private message

Thank you for that information. i think i know the industrial area you are on about as it sounds like its near to the fabric warehouse.

Your description of iva is 100% accurate!

Like 0      
20 May 2011 9:02 PM by Faro Star rating in London. 1139 posts Send private message

yes that's it - so if you are coming from Fuengirola then at that roundabout don't continue on but go around the roundabout and exit with the La Vega Garden centre on your left. I think it's probably the 3rd exit.

I do like to contribute to the black economy in Spain.

Like 0      
27 Aug 2012 1:33 PM by cannylad Star rating. 35 posts Send private message

If you go on the coin road from fuengirola you will see a petrol garag on your left. Go directly left after that then left again and you will find paint repair garage English lads. I had some work done and it was excellent. The paintwork was the same colour.

Keith

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Anyone returning to the uk from costa del sol - 2 posts
Gas appliances and flues? - 1 posts
car swap - 4 posts
living and working in spain - 15 posts
Damage From Earthquake - 5 posts
working from home - 0 posts
Kindle in Spain - 12 posts
will I get healthcare? - 2 posts
south of Spain Help - 11 posts
LFO - 1 posts
Valencia airport to Murcia airport - 9 posts
playpen - 0 posts
UTILITY CONNECTION FEES - 2 posts
cheap guest house / hotel in manilva area. - 3 posts
Mattress 190 x 135, brand new - 0 posts
properties in monda with no habitation licence - 5 posts
Spanish youth rally in Madrid echoes Egypt protests - 11 posts
Honda Goldwing Trike for sale - 1 posts
JUST TWO QUESTIONS I WOULD LIKE YOUR READERS TO APPLY TO - 0 posts
Dispute with a hotel fee - 2 posts
Using Facebook to rent out your property to holidaymakers - 6 posts
New-nationally introduced health, safety and security training for workers in Spain - 0 posts
Any info on Almerimar? - 10 posts
Any lawyer/someone with experience who could be kind and help explain the squatting rights in Spain please - 8 posts
Pet supplies - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x