AIR CONDITIONED GLOVE BOXES

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
23 May 2007 5:09 PM by Pitby Star rating in Andalucía. 1904 posts Send private message

Pitby´s avatar
I recall a few posts some time ago about the ecuadorian cool box!! 

It won't be chocolate from Ecuador, for sure!!

Like 0      
23 May 2007 7:50 PM by Annie21 Star rating. 368 posts Send private message

Annie21´s avatar
I have a picnic table in the boot of my Honda CRV that came as standard - God knows why - now all I need is an Ecuadorian cool box apparently .

Like 0      
23 May 2007 7:56 PM by Pitby Star rating in Andalucía. 1904 posts Send private message

Pitby´s avatar
Annie21, I've read that the ecuadorian cool box is "wonderfully convenient"!!  Just make sure you've emptied it on your picnic table, before heading home, according to Gillespie!!

Like 0      
23 May 2007 8:03 PM by Annie21 Star rating. 368 posts Send private message

Annie21´s avatar
Or 'stash' it in the glove compartment Pitby!!!!!

Like 0      
23 May 2007 11:24 PM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4551 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar

Automatic dipping rear view mirror. Now that's something I couldn't live without! Heavens knows why they bothered to fit them on models destined for the Spanish market though, since nobody uses their rear view mirror here, whether it dips automatically or not.

Maybe Ecuadorians keep their guinea pigs in the cool box? That way, they'll be nice and fresh when they get to the picnic site.

Thanks Smiley for such an interesting thread. Worthy of a Scotch & cigar on the deck sometime?

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please"

Mark Twain

Like 0      
24 May 2007 10:41 AM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Will an ecuadorian cool box be usefull in an open top car?? For some strange reason I actually have aircon in mine, which I hate, so proper fresh air and if you drive faster the air is cooler!

Re the glove box, its gotta be a right pain when driving trying to reach over for the chocolate and G & T - guaranteed to get you a car accident!!!

Methinks cars have got very namby pamby in recent years!

Quite frankly m'dear, I don't give a damn!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
24 May 2007 11:01 AM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Hey Rob what a spanking idea - mind you not sure we would need the overcoats over here - have to have someone to keep a lookout for the midget!

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Official Document Needed for application of NIE Number - 23 posts
Electrician in spain - 0 posts
Oh my Goodness! Over 1,000 posts and no applause! - 24 posts
Torreveija area chitty chatty - 25 posts
R & S PROPERTY AND GARDEN DESIGNS - 1 posts
To store or not to store, that is a question! - 7 posts
new member - 2 posts
Live in Spain but where to holiday? - 16 posts
Hello - 1 posts
Facts right or wrong on Escitura? - 14 posts
capital gains tax. - 0 posts
What's happening with JeansSis? - 53 posts
Show house - 29 posts
Find Out the Truth About This Site - 3 posts
fishing alert - 4 posts
Rental required El Rincon - 2 posts
fisherman alert - 2 posts
sneaky needs help??? - 2 posts
apartment wanted - 4 posts
Bichon Frise for sale - 2 posts
completion - 2 posts
For All First Time Buyers And Any One Else! - 21 posts
best area to rent - 8 posts
Hi - 4 posts
Mr Wippy Ice Cream - 29 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 27

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x