Hi

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
16 May 2007 12:00 AM by valf Star rating in Dundee...Scotland. 62 posts Send private message

valf´s avatar

Hi all ,relatively new to all this but really enjoying reading all the threads.I'm hopefully moving to Fuengirola/Benalmadena area next year.Spending this year trying to find a job so if anyone has any ideas of how to go about finding a nursing job I would love to hear from you.

Like 0      
17 May 2007 9:42 AM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
Hi valf

Welcome to the site.  I'm not sure about nursing jobs but it has been asked before so if you use the search facility you may find some of the previous discussions on this subject.

Best of luck with it all.

Regards

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
17 May 2007 9:56 AM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Hi Valf,

Welcome to EOS.

Good luck in your search for a job, we are in Costa Blanca, so I have no info for you sorry!

Kind regards,

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
18 May 2007 10:10 PM by spiritofspain Star rating in Riviera del Sol, Mij.... 114 posts Send private message

spiritofspain´s avatar

Hi Valf..welcome to EOS

............you could try the sur in english - this is an English language newspaper distributed along the coast and they also have an on-line version at ..www.surinenglish.com  that might help your search.

If you speak spanish fluently then l am sure you will not have a lot of problems - if not then there are a few agencies that are offering nursing services to ex-pats on a private basis. You might also look at any available jobs in Gibraltar - although there might be a necessity to live on the rock!!

Good Luck

This message was last edited by spiritofspain on 5/18/2007.

Margery

www.losarqueros.iowners.net  and www.calahondapark.iowners.net

Like 0      
21 May 2007 8:15 PM by valf Star rating in Dundee...Scotland. 62 posts Send private message

valf´s avatar

Thanks spiritofspain,I tried looking up Sur online,there was a job for a nurse in Mijas,unfortunately they needed someone within 2 weeks and I couldn't manage that quickly.I spoke to them on the telephone and will still send in my CV.Not sure about Gibraltar jobs maybe if you hear how they work you could let me know.Thanks for your help meantime.

VAL X

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Mr Wippy Ice Cream - 29 posts
Date for License for Construction Phase 4 - 0 posts
Date for License for Construction Phase 4 - 0 posts
costa blanca south or almeria - 6 posts
HI - 8 posts
Discount card club - Costa Blanca - 3 posts
Cocker Spaniel puppy wants a home - 4 posts
whats the latest - 3 posts
liza - 6 posts
Hacienda Riquelme Phase 1 - 5 posts
Golf Course Design Services - 0 posts
Hola EOS - 2 posts
just joined from karen and keith hola! - 3 posts
Been away, love new look! - 5 posts
A quick word to all new members who may seem lost in EOS - 0 posts
almanzora country club - 19 posts
english mortgage or spanish - 5 posts
From Pauline & Steve - 0 posts
U.K.benefits in Spain. - 2 posts
just joined! - 3 posts
Buenos dias from Manilva - 0 posts
Rental Management - 5 posts
Wills - 2 posts
Building and contents insurance - 23 posts
good rental agents/ key holders etc Estepona - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x