Solmar Car Hire

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
04 Mar 2011 12:00 AM by Ando Star rating in Wolverhampton/Balsic.... 37 posts Send private message

I have been informed that Solmer no longer operate from Murcia airport, but you are collected by a minibus at the time of your arrival and taken to another location,as anybody used this system with Solmer and are there any problems

Like 0      
04 Mar 2011 4:19 PM by nfm2862 Star rating in Welling, Kent & Al A.... 1460 posts Send private message

nfm2862´s avatar

Solmar no longer operate out of Almeria Airport either.

www.alandaluscarhire.com

www.vera-apartment.com

www.verathalassa.es 

Like 0      
04 Mar 2011 5:17 PM by miguelcarr Star rating. 206 posts Send private message

miguelcarr´s avatar

Hi

Just got back from San Juan De Los Terreros last friday we had hired a car with Solmar at Murcia airport, no problem they are still in the terminal so there is no bus to catch. Unless they have just changed at the weekend it went very smooth, one thing we found was they inspect the car with a fine tooth comb so give it a good inspection yourself (photos) before you drive it away.

Mick & Pam  

Like 0      
15 Sep 2011 8:10 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

Just booked Solmar from Murcia next month. It states on the voucher you will be taken to the office located in C/ Isla de Hierro. Tried a quick Google but can't see it. Is it near where Auriga Crown used to be?Also like the fuel policy, bring back with what you take out 

Thanks

Mark

Like 0      
15 Sep 2011 8:25 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

That's okay, i've found the office. It is up by the motorway exit, so not too much of an effort to get there, would much rather just drop it in the car park though!!

Like 0      
15 Sep 2011 10:20 PM by dbr Star rating. 23 posts Send private message

booked solmar in oct. full / full is how it should be . However if you have your own place in Spain and are on full / empty (diesel) it isvery easy to get the fuel out and store in 2 / 5 / 8 litre bottles. Citroen / peugeot + derivatives are really easy.  vw more time needed. focus.....not managed yet

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Losing land to pay for urban infra-structure - mortgage??? - 10 posts
Dunnings from Oregon, USA - 1 posts
Sanilles Thermal Spa Invesatment CAUTION - 1 posts
Fire work`s in Spain ,Amazing - 1 posts
Astronomical interest and legal fees - what are my options? - 4 posts
4x4 wanted - 3 posts
Why the non bank guarantee cases will fail .... - 25 posts
Hi My name is Matthew - 2 posts
WANTED! WILL PICK UP YOUR COMPUTER / ELECTRONIC / ICS SCRAP! - 0 posts
Our wonderful holiday at El Oasis apartment! - 1 posts
Looking for a property - 3 posts
Car Hire Question - 9 posts
The Black Bull Steakhouse and Bar, San Miguel de Salinas - 3 posts
Parking fine - 3 posts
Car Tax - change of address - 13 posts
Clean up politics in Spain - 3 posts
How To Prevent Comment Spam On EOS Blogs? - 0 posts
Chasing mortgage debt in the UK - 64 posts
HAPPY ST DAVIDS DAY - 13 posts
Parque Commercial Las Playas New Shopping Centre La Zenia/Playa Flamenca - 22 posts
Motorway speed limits coming down to 110 kph - 15 posts
wanted, dining table chairs - 1 posts
Who voted for or against? - 0 posts
RTA-Europe/ - 3 posts
I want to swap my Fiat Punto HGT (2002 Spanish reg, LHD) for UK plates RHD - 14 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 6

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x