Baking on order

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
28 Jan 2011 12:00 AM by gillmurcia Star rating. 26 posts Send private message

Hi!

The week before last my friends who have a villa in Los Alcazares came over for their twins birthday. Because she's not good at baking she employed the services of a girl who baked the most amazing cupcakes, and cooked lovely pizzas and other stuff (she heard of her from a friend of a friend, as you an imagine!). I know this girl only does it on order (no shop or anything) and normally only on week ends (she must work during the week and practice her hobby during the week end!!). My friend has lost her phone number and we cannot recall her name...

I've got a party coming up and I would love to use her as well! Would anybody know who she is, how she can be reached? I only know that she is French and that her pastries are succulent (and cheap!).

Thank you al in advance!

Gill,

Like 0      
16 Feb 2011 2:26 PM by gillmurcia Star rating. 26 posts Send private message

105 persons have viewed my message but nobody replied as nobody knew who this girl was. Thankfully, I have been lucky and have now found her!!

She did the food at my party and it was a major success. She's already got an order fro a friend of mine.

If you want her details, send me a message and I will pass them on.

Gill

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Pigeons...... - 6 posts
New "Search" Bar - 2 posts
President & Committee Guidelines - 1 posts
Directions from Alicante Airport to Vera Playa - 1 posts
WiFi in Spain - 0 posts
Excellent Spanish Lawyer - 2 posts
new resident in velez malaga - 0 posts
Military Service - 1 posts
Padron - 76 posts
Pelayo Insurance company - 0 posts
Washing Machines, Inverters and generators - 10 posts
Hospital Quiron Malaga - 2 posts
Lunchtime Surf - 3 posts
Navarre Appeal Court says Banks have no rights.... - 4 posts
Qualified Boiler Technician Needed Murcia - 0 posts
property management inland murcia - 1 posts
The Bank cannot execute further than the mortgaged house - 6 posts
EOS in IE8 has gone a bit squiffy! - 13 posts
FOR SALE MOTHERCARE MOSES BASKET and lots of baby clothes, equipment and toys - Javea Costa Blanca - 0 posts
BARGAIN FOR SALE BMW 645CI coupe Right Hand DRive Every extra conceivable ONLY 20,000 Euro - 0 posts
BARGAIN - FOR SALE NISSAN NOTE 1.4 LHD 3500 EUROS IN JAVEA, COSTA BLANCA - 1 posts
Increase of rent due to IPC/CPI - spanish one or not - 3 posts
Ocean View Properties - 3 posts
Community fee help - 9 posts
Cancelling my telephone service - 12 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 2

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x