Is it as bad as we are all lead to beleive!!?

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
04 Jun 2007 2:50 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Hi Georgia!

Wow, did I cause all that?!

I always had you down as blonde, nice figure, sitting in your office in Torreveija!

Now I know what to look for next time I am in town:

You will be in MacDonalds with a American sized burger, wearing a bowler hat atop your American Indian costume and carrying a briefcase. Fantastically goodlooking Medditeranean appearance with Mama by your side dolloping her pasta sauce into your burger.

Being a female Fibby, can you really believe me when i say I am female???!!!!

I will look you up (and down) when we are over in June..............................

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
04 Jun 2007 3:06 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

Hi Fibby,

I have always had me down for a Blonde,nice figure,sitting in an office in Torrevieja but as yet nobody has answered my advert and the the ones that walk past the shop seem to run too fast for me!.

Fibby, i am in Guardamar just up the road from Torry.

Mama is on her way from Napoli in June for two months,lucky me eh?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(only kidding mama).

Great description though,practically spot on!only wear the bowler on a sunday though.

Remember Fibby Guardamar not Torrevieja as you will be looking up and down for so long someone might put you on their car's parcel shelf!!! "ohhhhYes".

Kind Regards

Midnight train to.............................

Like 0      
04 Jun 2007 7:51 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Georgia!

Loved your post!

I wouldn't mind being in the back of a car, nodding away all day, only if it's in Spain, being driven by a handsome hunk!

Take care, see you in Guardamar!

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
03 Sep 2007 4:16 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Thought I would update this with two bits of news

1. Finca Corral - a large spanish agency with over 320 offices has closed down - not sure if this was self induced or via Haciendas administration! Doors shut and locks changed!

2. Just had a pal in here telling me insider info that Unicasa are getting only 2 calls a week average in July and August from buyers (Marbella office) and they have 220+ sale boards up and advertise heavily in the newspapers, so not looking good!

Also read in the Sur in English its reckoned 40% of LEGAL agencies will close by the end of the year in the Malaga province, now firstly the Malaga province is where it all started so its the writing on the wall for the other provinces sure to follow and secondly I highlight LEGAL as there are many people purporting to be agents who are involved in introducing the parties together but dont pay any tax or iva or have any overheads, and hopefully these scroungers will be out of business as well, but it would shoot the figures up somewhat higher!

Buckle up everybody! Bread and water here we come............................................!

Quite frankly m'dear, I don't give a damn!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
03 Sep 2007 5:09 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
We currently have as much water as you want, Rixxy.

Like 0      
03 Sep 2007 5:29 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Best send some bread as well -there was once a saying that life is like a s?¿t sandwich - the more bread you got the less s?¿t you eat!! Or is that misbehaving?

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
03 Sep 2007 5:45 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Crikey Morerosado - where ar you then, still in good old warm UK - I read at the weekend you lot were at the beach with 22 degree sun!

Yes, bring on the sandwiches - gonna have a picnic this year!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
03 Sep 2007 6:01 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Rixxy I'm talking about my plumbing not the UK weather, which has been luvverly, walked into village without a coat, wow ! 

Like 0      
03 Sep 2007 6:07 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Oh crikey - was reading in the other threads - guess you cant even blame the ice and snow! Hope you get it all fixed soon!

Good to hear the UK does get some good weather then - woz on beach here yesterday turning a steady shade of chestnut! Beautifull!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
19 Sep 2007 7:24 PM by AuntieEm Star rating in Scarborough. 287 posts Send private message

19 Sep 2007 8:46 PM by Fly380 Star rating in Las Filipinas, Orihu.... 253 posts Send private message

On the Orihuela costa - yes. Never mind about the sunset - it's dark! They are still building like crazy but for who. Certain developers such as Tecnologica Urbanistica have blighted the area with unfinished buildings and many buyers either in illegal properties or with no deeds or both.

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Patio door security gates & window grille for sale - Costa Blanca - 9 posts
Long term rental - 5 posts
Breakdown cover AA,? Green Flag ? or a good Spainish one...... - 3 posts
Spanish Sweepstake Scam - 0 posts
Check your bills - 3 posts
Premier Marbella International - 0 posts
Villas & Views has any one used them? - 0 posts
Gillespie where are you? - 4 posts
Wanted17"or 19" Computer Monitor CRT or LCD - 2 posts
New To Dream Hills 2 Area - looking for a few tips! - 2 posts
Commuting from the UK.....anyone doing it? - 7 posts
For Emma - 2 posts
my penthouse in casares for your london flat - 0 posts
my penthouse in casares for your london flat - 4 posts
nursing in spain - 2 posts
Habitation licence - 56 posts
Wanted - New or nearly new, King Size bed/frame - 14 posts
Community Rules - 13 posts
Community Questions - 4 posts
spanish bank accounts - 38 posts
Radio Phones - 8 posts
URBANIZATION COMMITTEE - SNAGGING BEFORE HANDOVER OF ALL AREAS TO COMMUNITY COMMITTEE - 10 posts
Buyer wants your thoughts - 4 posts
house swap - 0 posts
Bank Accounts - 22 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 51

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x