Buyer wants your thoughts

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
05 May 2007 12:00 AM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
Tomorrow (Sunday) is mother's day here in Spain.  So for all those who seem to celebrate both UK AND Spanish holidays, well, you better get down to the shops today, it's not just the drinking fiestas that you need to celebrate

I'm off out in a minute to get some bits from El Corte Ingles in Banus.  If you happen to be there and see a man dragging two five year olds around the store looking confused and hungry (always hungry) then that'll be me.

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
05 May 2007 10:48 AM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

You always confusd and hungry are you Justin? Well if I see you I will say hello! Enjoy Banus on a saturday and Im looking forward to my two taking me out tomorrow for mothers day lunch

Luckily we celebrate both english and spanish mothers days, and kids are ALWAYS hungry - my son can clear the fridge in 2 hours flat!

Quite frankly m'dear, I don't give a damn!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
05 May 2007 11:15 AM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

06 May 2007 8:58 AM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all mums in Spain.

Have a great day.

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
07 May 2007 11:21 AM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar
Smiley - I can clear the fridge AND the freezer in around 2 hours flat! No comment on what I do with it though!!! Have a good day

Quite frankly m'dear, I don't give a damn!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

house swap - 0 posts
Bank Accounts - 22 posts
Done the deed!!!! - 7 posts
HABITATION LICENCE - 3 posts
EXCITING NEWS FOR THE REMORTGAGE/EQUITY RELEASE MARKET - 4 posts
Hope The Thieves in Spain don't hear about THIS gem - 0 posts
MAY 4TH BE WITH YOU! - 0 posts
Envious future owners at torre alcantara vincent & brona - 37 posts
General poll on buying Property - 9 posts
EVERYONE - Please read this, very important - 7 posts
Man and Van Wanted UK - Murcia - 7 posts
Spanish Law On Disabled Access To Communal Swimming Pools - 17 posts
E-learning Spanish - 0 posts
Senior Account Manager - Madrid - 3 posts
How to get to NAPLES? - 17 posts
have the agents been wiped out in the property war - 162 posts
Crash in Spanish Property Market - 25 posts
The Real Criminals - 0 posts
Spa Valley, I need some info. - 2 posts
Angel de Miraflores - 2 posts
playa flamenca - 1 posts
Radiation in the area - 38 posts
Mobile phones - 3 posts
IVA? When and how often is it payable? - 8 posts
THE GAS MAN CON - 4 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x