Area Information Reqired

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
25 Jun 2010 12:00 AM by adam4898 Star rating. 11 posts Send private message

Hi all

I have recently started a Spanish property website The Right Move to Spain that is aimed solely at Spanish property, and not an advertising site with properties on which many have become. My site has very competitive prices for all agents with some unbeatable offers so I can hopefully soon bring a comprehensive property search to anyone wanting to buy property in Spain.

Information I would like is for the article section of my site, anyone who is currently living in Spain who would be willing to give information about  anything of relevance that may be helpful to people wanting to make the move i.e the area you live, Spanish Lawyers, or even the lifestyle. I would be most grateful to hear from you. 

Like 0      
25 Jun 2010 9:08 PM by victheviking Star rating in Rossendale, Lancashi.... 57 posts Send private message

victheviking´s avatar

Hi Adam,

Have a look on the Residential Santa Ana Del Monte forum for Sue Walker.

She lives in Jumilla in Murcia and regularly writes columns for local magazines  and is also the author of 'retiring the ole way' a book regarding retiring to Spain and the pitfalls she and her partner John experienced along the way.

I am sure she would be able to provide some useful info

Vicki

PS Hope you don't mind me recommending you ,Sue!!!!

Like 0      
25 Jun 2010 9:24 PM by adam4898 Star rating. 11 posts Send private message

Thanks very much.

Like 0      
25 Jun 2010 11:25 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Sue, who's a friend of mine, uses the sitename SUEMAC, Adam.

Like 0      
26 Jun 2010 10:21 AM by suemac Star rating in Jumilla, Murcia. 1001 posts Send private message

Hi All

Vicki, of course I don't mind you recommending me!  Lovely to hear from you - hope that you are both well.

More - thanks for mentioning my user name on here.  I use Suemac because I was Sue McGinlay when I joined EOS a few years ago, and it seemed pointless changing my user name when so many people know me!

Adam, I will take a look at your website and then get in touch.

Regards to all. 

Sue

PS Just to get a flavour of life in Spain (More already knows this from facebook!)  Last night we went with friends to a dance spectacular, which was due to start at 9, however it didn't start till 10!  It was advertised as being held at Salones Media Luna, which we had only seen from the outside.  I wore a dress with only a light wrap, not knowing there was a courtyard at the back - yep, it was held outside!  Luckily it had been a lovely hot day, so I didn't start feeling cold until near the end - it went on until after midnight.  However we had a lovely evening, watching some brilliant dancing, for just 5 euros.

Sue Walker

Author of "Retiring the Ole Way", now available on Amazon

See my blog about our life in Spain: www.spainuncovered.com

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Administrators in the Costa Blanca & Costa Calida - 0 posts
econorent - 7 posts
Which car hire is best? - 8 posts
information please - 0 posts
JOB FOR HOUSE IN SPAIN THIS SUMMER - 0 posts
Changes to terms and conditions of mortgage - 5 posts
christmas flights from glasgow - 0 posts
christmas flights from glasgow - 1 posts
Rental Contract in Spanish (1 week stay) - 5 posts
Voting at AGM - 1 posts
WHAT HAPPENED TO A THREAD? - 1 posts
sale contract - 7 posts
Light fixtures in Quesada - 7 posts
Watch UK tv on your laptop!! - 14 posts
Has work stopped on your development...Are you trying to recover your deposit? - 9 posts
y Boletín de Instalación de Agua - 1 posts
Plumber > y Boletín de Instalación de Agua costs 700 € ??? - 2 posts
drive to spain - 1 posts
Who's going to win the World Cup - 47 posts
Agents Required - 0 posts
Friend or foe - 5 posts
Denuncia fine for no insurance - 3 posts
Chinese Bazaars (Prices?) - 5 posts
Transferring money to my Spanish bank - 6 posts
Endesa Web Site in English - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x