Light fixtures in Quesada

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
23 Jun 2010 12:00 AM by Forhotspot Star rating. 233 posts Send private message

Can anyone please tell me any shops either in Quesada or near it which sells light fixtures for a new build villa?

Thanks.

Like 0      
23 Jun 2010 6:30 PM by redsam79 Star rating in Los Pacos, Costa del.... 192 posts Send private message

http://www.quesadalife.com/eshop/Consumer.htm

This message was last edited by redsam79 on 23/06/2010.

SUCCESS IS SIMPLY A MATTER OF LUCK....ASK ANY FAILURE!!

Like 0      
23 Jun 2010 7:36 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Hi Forhotspot. Garcia's near Carrefour have a good selection of light fittings for lounges, bathrooms ets plus fans with lights. There's a MASSIVE lighting shop not far from Garcia's too (opposite side of the main Crevillente road). Aki's in the Haberneras by Carrefour have a lot, Carrefour have lots. Ardy's by Garcia's too.

Like 0      
23 Jun 2010 7:59 PM by Forhotspot Star rating. 233 posts Send private message

Thanks More. Will go to Garcia. Where is Carrefour? Do you know the name of the street & the postal code or can I find a map.

Like 0      
23 Jun 2010 8:10 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Do I gather you know where the huge Garcia's is then?

Like 0      
23 Jun 2010 10:09 PM by Forhotspot Star rating. 233 posts Send private message

Hi More,

I don't know where Garcia is but if I can find carrefour I presume I can find Garcia.

Have you got a map for it? Thanks

Like 0      
23 Jun 2010 10:54 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

i thought I'd ask as it sounded as if you did know where Garcia's is.

Ok. From Quesada arches take the exit to Torrevieja off the roundabout, that is CREVILLENTE ROAD. It's a major road into Torrevieja, a dual carriageway. Way off down it you will come to a roundabout which has the MASSIVE 2 storey lighting shop on your right, right on the roundabout, that's one I mentioned. If you go round that roundabout & take the exit by the garage then turn right, alongside the garage so you're driving parallel with the Crevillente road, you will come to a junction way off down that road where you turn right & Ardy's & Garcia's are along that little road that almost joins the dual carriageway. 

To get to Carrefour from there you need to get back onto the road again that you were on just prior to the right turn to Garcia's & continue to a roundabout. Turn right at this roundabout, go to the Crevillente road to the roundabout then all the way round & back down the other side of the dual carriageway you've just been on. Enter Carrefour car park from there.   

Haberneras centre (lots of shops on three levels) have AKI DIY type shop much like Ardy's on the lower floor.

Parking in Carrefour's free, in Haberneras it's 1st hr free.

I'd look in Garcia's first, they speak good English, they deliver fast if you can't take it with you & likely will fit free if you buy a few, many do. We have bought many things from Garcia's, we were there yesterday looking at garden furniture, the comfy kind with chunky cushions.

If you go to the MASSIVE lighting shop I told you about first, try eating Mon to Sat from 1pm at the Lemon Tree cafe, El Limonar, which is on the road that runs parallel to Crevillente road as you head back towards Quesada. So, turn right, off Crevillente road by the light shop, then right immediately past shop, continue along that road & cafe is on your right, tables on front terrace. 4.95€ for a 3 coursehome made meal with wine or water, other drinks charged for. We had home made roasted red pepper soup, pork loin with herb butter, mash, peas & green beans then Nigella Lawson's recipe pear & chocolate pudding served with ice cream. There's another choice on starters & mains, menu changes every Monday. You get a terracotta jug of wine that almost fills three standard glasses or water. We've eaten there many times, a very friendly English lady called Caroline owns it, she works hard. Try it!

Like 0      
24 Jun 2010 9:55 AM by Forhotspot Star rating. 233 posts Send private message

Thanks very much More. You're always very helpful. I'll copy & paste your post in my "things to do" list  for my daughter to take me there.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Watch UK tv on your laptop!! - 14 posts
Has work stopped on your development...Are you trying to recover your deposit? - 9 posts
y Boletín de Instalación de Agua - 1 posts
Plumber > y Boletín de Instalación de Agua costs 700 € ??? - 2 posts
drive to spain - 1 posts
Who's going to win the World Cup - 47 posts
Agents Required - 0 posts
Friend or foe - 5 posts
Denuncia fine for no insurance - 3 posts
Chinese Bazaars (Prices?) - 5 posts
Transferring money to my Spanish bank - 6 posts
Endesa Web Site in English - 3 posts
can anyone recommend a good garage for servicing vehicle around Estepona - 3 posts
Simulsat TV - 9 posts
help wanted - 1 posts
Information, please? - 2 posts
Why do we get so many new members wanting to move to Spain? - 29 posts
Playing around! - 0 posts
Calahonda International School - 2 posts
Spanish postal service reliability - 2 posts
New on here and need some good advice... - 15 posts
Jale bankruptcy - 0 posts
HP Laptop For Sale - 2 posts
Horse riding stuff for sale - 0 posts
advice needed please - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 8

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x