What's On Where?

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
15 Jun 2010 12:00 AM by KP Star rating. 229 posts Send private message

Justin

How about a 'What's On Guide' I am sure there would be lots of interest if you listed it and anybody that knows of anything interesting in their area could list it thereby getting the number of members up on EOS! It seems to be the one thing missing on this site. What do you think?

It could be done by:

1. Region

2.Town

Like 0      
15 Jun 2010 6:24 PM by jamesy Star rating in Pilar de la Horadada. 7 posts Send private message

The system used on angloinfo would be a good template as they provide a free event listing system and a search by activity, date and town - if you go to any of their sites and have a look under "What's On" you can see how their guide works

Like 0      
15 Jun 2010 9:42 PM by KP Star rating. 229 posts Send private message

jamesy,  I use that one as well I was thinking that it would be nice to get one going on EOS. There are quite a lot of different sites with Fiestas and Carnivals but they only list them at least with EOS there is some interaction with the people that post them for times, parking, best tapas bars etc.  

Like 0      
15 Jun 2010 11:04 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

We have looked at this before but my concern was always whether people would bother to add in the events that they know of.  I wanted to tie it in with a meet-up calendar so that people could arrange to form meet ups in different parts of Spain too, or arrange to meet at the actual events.

If we get a few more comments of interest on this thread then we can seriously look to put this in place.

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

For lovers of life and stunning photography - 3 posts
Pay as you go mobile broadband using a usb dongle (Mijas Costa) - 3 posts
Legal tip 277. Low cost action against Banks. Manifesto by Costaluzlawyers - 0 posts
Legal tip 300. Banks properties for Banks liabilities - 8 posts
Hello, First Time Looking to buy in Villamartin or Surrounding Area - 15 posts
Router problem - 3 posts
satelite tv set up - 5 posts
Justin, look what eye found! - 2 posts
Case Won and Money Returned - Maria & Costa Luz Lawyers - 21 posts
Bank Guarantee - Case won and money returned - Maria & Costa Luz Lawyers - 42 posts
Upvc - 0 posts
Rattan Garden furniture - 3 posts
Apartment for Sale - 1 posts
How do I load a Powerpoint presentation into a new thread - 1 posts
Problems with President, Administrators and repairs been done. - 5 posts
How to get Spanish accent marks on your PC - 12 posts
Visual link Spanish - 0 posts
Teaching English in San Javier, Murcia - need information - 2 posts
Thank you to EOS!! - 2 posts
Musicians? - 12 posts
Im new and im moving to a spanish Cave House! - 8 posts
Im new and im going to move to a Spanish Cave House! - 6 posts
Gibraltar - 3 posts
Maria does it again!! - 23 posts
Land classification - Suelo No Urbanizable Comun - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x