no building licences

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
07 Jun 2010 12:00 AM by tommkatt Star rating in mazarron. 5 posts Send private message

hola

we live on a large urbanizacion in murcia , we bought a villa off plan in 2002 which was completed in 2004 or 2005 through an agent , there are a total of 28 villas on the polygono wich was built on the end of an existing polygono , we have recently learned that the builder diverted from the original plans ( moving one villa to a diferent location on the polygono ) this canceled the original building licence ( the builder failed to apply for a new one ) so we are now told the 28 villas have no building licence wich makes them ilegal , the townhall says it will not issue a new licence unless the builder makes alterations to the orientation of our polygono ( we do not know what these are ) . some people are now living in these villas and a group of 17 has been formed to try have the villas made legal . our main problem at the moment is that the town hall blames the builder and the builder blames the town hall and niether will do anything about our situation ( the builder is gruppo masa) 

is there a time limit before something mus be done ??

if anyone can help thankyou

Like 0      
07 Jun 2010 3:41 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

Camposol?

Like 0      
07 Jun 2010 4:27 PM by tommkatt Star rating in mazarron. 5 posts Send private message

it is camposol

Like 0      
07 Jun 2010 5:15 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

I hate to be a harbinger of Doom...but i doubt Camposol's problems will ever be resolved.

I can see the problems going on for years....espceially with Masa going under.

Like 0      
08 Jun 2010 4:45 PM by tommkatt Star rating in mazarron. 5 posts Send private message

ahh well ................at least i can have some fun waiting ....

Like 0      
10 Jun 2010 7:40 AM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar

Dear Tom:

Is there any sanctioning proceeding currently in force against the development?

Maria L. de Castro, JD, MA

Lawyer

Director www.costaluzlawyers.es

El blog de Maria

Like 0      
15 Oct 2010 6:03 PM by Franny Star rating. 13 posts Send private message

Georgia,

Where did you get the information that MASA is going under? Don´t you mean MASA International, a completely different company??

Camposol has no more problems than many other developments. If you watch Spanish news on TV you´ll see Spanish towns with problems like buildings cracked and under threat of collapse. We´ve had heavy, heavy rain here in Camposol and our house is in perfect condition, unlike reports on Spanish television of many villages and town with flood damage. We have certificates of habitation, and on site many services within walking distance. We even have a health centre opening soon.

For years people have been putting Camposol down, but every year things do improve. The new motorway provides quick and easy access to many towns and villages round about, so if you want to mingle with Spanish people you have endless opportunities, not to mention those Spanish that are now buying on Camposol.

There is also the fact that the proposed site for Paramount is just up the road in Condado de Alhama - okay, there´s a long way to go before anything is confirmed, but if it does, we will all be in a prime position here!

Like 0      
15 Oct 2010 6:47 PM by moggy Star rating. 58 posts Send private message

Hi Franny.Nice to hear some one else has something good to say about Camposol.We have lived here for 5 years and while it is not perfect it  certainly doesnt deserve all the negative comments it gets.Living in Spain is what you make of it we find lots of activites to fill our time. and we have meet lots of really nice people.I do think some people who complain so much are really only looking for an excuse to go back to England.Maureen

Like 0      
15 Oct 2010 7:00 PM by moggy Star rating. 58 posts Send private message

Hi Tommkatt.Do you want to put on the site what polygono you are on.We live on D23 we still have no deeds,Iused to have sleepless nights over this,but in the last 5 years of living on Camposol we have had at least 5 good friends pass away(and my husband is convinced the world is going to end in 2012 he saw the film)so we just live each day to the fullest.Iknow we all have different problems with were we live on Camposol and some are worse than others and as Isaid in my previous post to Franny we are not as bad as people make out.Ihope you problems do get sorted out .Maureen

Like 0      
15 Oct 2010 9:38 PM by Franny Star rating. 13 posts Send private message

Moggy,

I take it you are joking about the world ending in 2012? Has your husband read the Wikipaedia article on the subject?

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Taking a British Car to Spain - 1 posts
again to Spain? - 7 posts
Working in Gib but living in Spain - Advice on Healthcare Please - 3 posts
Spain and its beauty but..... - 0 posts
Schools in Marbella - 4 posts
Good News In Southern Spain - 0 posts
Trustworthy Property Management in Elviria (Marbella) - 0 posts
bringing a car to spain - 3 posts
Bad news in Spain! - 107 posts
Stinginess is Killing the Costas - 0 posts
Coefficients in Sub-communities - 1 posts
AMEX ADMINISTRATORS IN SABINILLAS - 2 posts
Cover for gazebo - 0 posts
San Javier's 25th anniversary air show is today & tomorrow. - 2 posts
Need help - 3 posts
Help and Advice Needed - 5 posts
Lawyers lost their appeal against us. - 20 posts
Warning - Bad Tenants, Almoradi/Catral/Dolores area - 14 posts
Serious buyer looking to buy a bargain - 16 posts
launderettes - 0 posts
Mortgage Direct S.L - 2 posts
Interest only mortgage. - 1 posts
How do I stop wasps making nests in my sofa? - 1 posts
Legal advise needed - 3 posts
Help required - Malaga Airport to Sebanillas by coach - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 10

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x