Coefficients in Sub-communities

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
05 Jun 2010 12:00 AM by vistaverde Star rating. 27 posts Send private message

We are one of three sub communites each with its own budget and AGM.

In addition to our own AGM each year we also have a combined AGM to decide on shared issues like internal road, lights and security fences.

We vote by our coefficients (10%, 25% and 65%) and share the common costs also by coefficients.

Can the sub-community with the largest vote force us to pay a shared cost other than by our own coefficients?

Many thanks - PVV

Like 0      
05 Jun 2010 6:17 PM by Jontymellor Star rating in Warrington & Cabo R.... 144 posts Send private message

I take it you mean by % the splitslike 10dewelings, 25 dewelings and 65 dewellings, so there would be your own costs per sub community that you would split between each owner, and the overhual main community would have a cost split between all owners of the whole comunity, and the adminerstraigter would make sure this would happen, now the only voting you would do is about the amount of costs, not how it is split, I believe that is the idea of a comunity, it is split accross the dewellings not were some people think it should be payed?

those with only 10 owners, may have in there sub comunity more to pay if they have a bigger entrance, lifts etc that they use, but the areas that the whole comunity are responcible for all have to pay a share, we have a tree in a apartment on ours that looks like will damage the comunity path, so we are asking the owner to do something about before the damage as once the path is damaged we all pay not just the owner.

I'm no lawyer but is should all be layed out in the rules and ask the administraighters for advise that what they get payed for.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

AMEX ADMINISTRATORS IN SABINILLAS - 2 posts
Cover for gazebo - 0 posts
San Javier's 25th anniversary air show is today & tomorrow. - 2 posts
Need help - 3 posts
Help and Advice Needed - 5 posts
Lawyers lost their appeal against us. - 20 posts
Warning - Bad Tenants, Almoradi/Catral/Dolores area - 14 posts
Serious buyer looking to buy a bargain - 16 posts
launderettes - 0 posts
Mortgage Direct S.L - 2 posts
Interest only mortgage. - 1 posts
How do I stop wasps making nests in my sofa? - 1 posts
Legal advise needed - 3 posts
Help required - Malaga Airport to Sebanillas by coach - 3 posts
DIY Finca/cortijo - 2 posts
Good news in Spain! - 426 posts
JUSTIN--HELP NEEDED WITH MY PMs - 5 posts
Telefonica Sim - i phone - 7 posts
day trip to tangiers - 6 posts
Aircon San Javier area - 1 posts
LHD FORD MONDEO GHIA 2.0CC PETROL AUTOMATIC FOR SALE 2002 - 2 posts
7,000 posts! - 26 posts
endesa electrical supply Spain bad service - 0 posts
tax relief when renting in Spain - 0 posts
RHD car in Malaga area - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 2

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x