What is the rule regarding website links in signature please?

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
19 Apr 2010 10:53 AM by leswill Star rating. 120 posts Send private message

Oh you have obviously seen my advert on the Torre forum!  I am just waiting for that to be changed - I have found that the majority of clients have a jointly owned property and I want to publicise the fact that both forms would cost £50 in total.  Some people may look at the current ad and presume it would cost £70 for two forms.  When the new ad appears I can copy that and use it.  Good idea, thanks for that Moresado.  I am certainly getting some free advertising out of this - not intentional honestly.

Like 0      
19 Apr 2010 11:11 AM by Faro Star rating in London. 1139 posts Send private message

You named you business 214 and then they changed the form to 210.

But that's a good fee. I know of some who were being charged EUR1,000 for legal and fiscal representation.

I would love to see more Spanish fees become competitive particularly on the legal side.

In UK if you engage PWC or magic cirlce law firm you pay one fee and if you engage 1 man show then you pay a lot less.

The other big problem in Spain is the Spanish and particularly many of the offices where all those funcionarios spend the 1/2 day do not embrace technology - for a good reason - it's paper shuffling keeps them in a job!

Like 0      
19 Apr 2010 11:47 AM by leswill Star rating. 120 posts Send private message

I do wonder whether many people understand where the name comes from now.  The non resident tax form was called a modelo 214 when I started up, but now it is a 210.  It would have been too much hassle to change everything and I would probably have lost some people along the way, so I stuck with 214.  Sorry Morerosado about your spelling mistake before, I cannot get in to change it now.

Like 0      
19 Apr 2010 7:04 PM by fpegman Star rating in San Miguel De Salina.... 441 posts Send private message

fpegman´s avatar

Hi Justin

can you tell me how I can add hyperlink to my signature please

Fred

Overseas Property Company

fred@overseaspropertycompany.com

Real Estate sales - rentals and Lloyds insurance agency.

Like 0      
19 Apr 2010 8:34 PM by David W Star rating. 199 posts Send private message

David W´s avatar

Interesting Faro

In a previous life time you said do it yourself don't use these people! You get ripped off

Like 0      
19 Apr 2010 9:27 PM by Faro Star rating in London. 1139 posts Send private message

David W

I always encourage people to try and do things themselves but for those that don't then this is fair price for the job.

Like 0      
20 Apr 2010 12:50 AM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

Fred, I thought I'd save you the hassle and just change your web addess into a link for you.  You can always edit it if you want by clicking on "My profile" at the top right of the site.

Hope that's ok.

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
20 Apr 2010 8:32 AM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Interesting thread!

Good decision though Justin, very fair.

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
22 Apr 2010 1:51 PM by leswill Star rating. 120 posts Send private message

Sorry to have to bring this one up again.  I am now trying to insert a graphic in my signature and when I am editing my signature, having  selected 'insert graphic/image' a lot of latin words appear.  They cannot be deleted in the usual manner!  Any ideas please EOS team.

Like 0      
22 Apr 2010 2:09 PM by fpegman Star rating in San Miguel De Salina.... 441 posts Send private message

fpegman´s avatar

Thanks for doing that Justin

Fred

Overseas Property Company

fred@overseaspropertycompany.com

Real Estate sales - rentals and Lloyds insurance agency.

Like 0      
22 Apr 2010 3:49 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

Just ignore the latin characters.  They are just there to show you how your image will appear relative to the text, as there are different alignment options, such as left of right, wrap, etc.

Just insert your image and it will be fine

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
24 Apr 2010 1:46 AM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Leswill, you need to create a link for your signature if you want others to see what you offer!

You have just put this ...

but actually you want this ...

See what happens when you click on the picture?

What you have to do is copy your website url http://spain214.com/default.aspx then put your curser at the side of your picture, left click & drag the curser across it ..it will highlight the picture. Now click on the circle with an 8 on its side & paste your url into the box marked 'url' & click on 'ok'. Then, when you click on the picture you will be directed to your website. 

Like 0      
24 Apr 2010 12:29 PM by leswill Star rating. 120 posts Send private message

Thanks More I got there in the end!! 

Like 0      
24 Apr 2010 12:33 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Cadiz - How to check plusvalia tax online? - 0 posts
Car Parking Options at Malaga Airport - 2 posts
Free Card Guard! New lost & stolen card cancelling tool - 0 posts
Catering Goods Wanted - 10 posts
Palmo T150 - 7 posts
For those wanting something for literally NOTHING ... - 0 posts
Computer items for sale. - 4 posts
BBVA has made changes - 0 posts
Food hygiene - 4 posts
costa blanca news on line? - 1 posts
Wanted - 9 posts
Client has today received money back from Trampolin Hills - 0 posts
Car Hire in Cabo Roig, Costa Blanca Spain? - 1 posts
Looking for long term rental Fuengirola area - 5 posts
Mijas Town Hall not responding to illegal building work on existing property - WHY NOT - 0 posts
Trouble iwth Torresat tv? - 12 posts
Satellite TV - 0 posts
Earthquake - 4 posts
Register online for La Renta Tax??? - 10 posts
Advertise your house for sale free on line with Sarah Beany - 0 posts
Prices in Spain - 11 posts
Had enough I am off - 47 posts
tolls - 10 posts
Tax help - 5 posts
small garden work - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 34

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x