Looking for New Mount Bikes

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
08 Apr 2010 12:00 AM by Lincath Star rating in Irby, Wirral and Alt.... 20 posts Send private message

Hi All

We own in Dehesa de Campoamor and would like to purchase mountain bikes in Spain when we are next out there in June.  Can anyone recommend a good cycle shop where we can buy bikes, tubes, pumps etc. and have it regularly serviced when we are there also.

Regards Linda

Like 0      
09 Apr 2010 9:35 AM by bodyworker Star rating in By the Mar menor. 34 posts Send private message

Hi Linda,

One of the best places for bikes is either forum sport in centro comercial Habarneres Torrievieja or decathlon which you can find on the coast road to san javier past dos mares.  If you buy some thing half decent you shouldnt need to worry about service for a while but these places could do it for you if you wanted etc.  Price for something average with suspension will be around 300-400 euros although you can get cheaper

To be honest I would buy them in the uk, as better choice, sizes and options and they are cheaper and so you get more for your money.  Bring em over on the plane I have travelled with mine,  no problem.  Very few options for women mtb.

Good luck

kind regards

www.holisticmassage4u.co.uk 

Like 0      
09 Apr 2010 3:05 PM by Lincath Star rating in Irby, Wirral and Alt.... 20 posts Send private message

Hi

Thank you so much for the information. 

We had been considering bringing them from the UK, but thought that there would be good cycle shops over in Spain. 

Had a look on your website, looks fab, I am also qualified in the therapies and reiki.

Thanks again.

Regards

Linda

Like 0      
11 Apr 2010 6:55 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Hi Linda

Check out Carrefour by Haberneras, Torrevieja, as recently .. 2 - 3 weeks ago .. they had brochures made up JUST WITH BIKES IN & left them by our mail boxes here, they were selling loads. (Someone else asked & I remember giving info a couple of weeks ago). Of course Carrefour's not a cycle shop where they'll repair etc but you may be interested to take a look.

Here's my post, I searched for it .

This message was last edited by morerosado on 11/04/2010.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

5 day break with the boys in June - 3 posts
Ibercaja - 2 posts
Ibercaja - 0 posts
Mortgage broker in Malaga and/or Cadiz - 0 posts
long term car parks in and around barcelona - 0 posts
Are my Capital Gains calculations right??!!! - 5 posts
IS SQUATTING ILLEGAL IN SPAIN? - 12 posts
Hyperlinks in Signatures... - 3 posts
Question for Justin ? - 8 posts
Change of address and region - how to pay car tax - 4 posts
Electricity Supplier change from Portillo to HC Energia - 1 posts
Endesa - 21 posts
Da Vinci's at the lakeside Shopping Centre on the Torrevieja road - 1 posts
Hi We are shortly moving to Rojales, Costa Blanca - 8 posts
Is this right?? - 16 posts
starting up stables - 2 posts
Urgently Wanted to borrow /hire/buy: Top Box for Car... - 0 posts
Advice please - 5 posts
Wanted long term let La Zenia - 0 posts
looking for a place in monda - 1 posts
How to get iPlayer in Spain legally - 7 posts
Gas Barbecue - 4 posts
what happened to Technologia Urbanistica so far? are they bankrupt or still in business - 10 posts
Spanish Motorbike Licence A2 - 9 posts
Do you want to adopt a dog? Los Infiernos dog Refuge needs you. - 6 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x