Alcossebre, Costa Azahar

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
28 Apr 2008 12:00 AM by SooW Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Alcossebre is a small tourist town situated about 1 hour north of  Valencia & 3 hours south of Barcelona. It is relatively unknown to the English & popular with Spanish & French holiday makers. It has miles of lovely beaches & is surrounded by beautiful natural parks, which limit the size of the town. There are no high rises permitted in this area, & you only have to go a short way inland to be in the mountains, with spectacular coastal views. I moved to the area in August 2008 & wouldn´t hesitate to recommend it to anyone seeking the good life & 320 days of sunshine a year!

Like 0      
29 Jul 2008 5:09 PM by Ludlow Star rating. 5 posts Send private message

Hello SooW

It's so nice to see that another Brit has discovered the Costa Azahar area of Spain.  We (hubby and I) bought an apartment at the Club Panoramica Golf complex at Saint Jorge near Vinaros in October 2007.  We too loved  the natural beauty of the surrounding area.  The complex seems to be more of a second home/holiday home for Spanish residents of Valencia or Barcelona, so only two Brits live there permanently and only two others have holiday homes apart from us.  So I have been struggling to get help with what's available locally.  Our Spanish is only basic but we try hard!

We have yet to furnish our apartment and I am struggling to find furniture shops in the area.  Can you recommend any?  We are visiting in late September and I would like to try and arrange at least a fridge and maybe a bed before we arrive.  We have a lady who is nearby who has keys and could accept delivery.

Can you also recommend any restuarants etc we can explore on our trip.  We are only over for a week unfortunately......   

Kind Regards
Jo Ludlow

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

news letter? - 1 posts
Solar water heaters - 27 posts
Speedin Fine. 'HELP' - 6 posts
Leaving the United Kingdom, tax rebate - 8 posts
Sunflower oil scare in Spain - 1 posts
Buying in Polaris World - Terrazas de la Torre - 5 posts
Have you or are you completing soon - would like to hear from you - 2 posts
Baby passport - 3 posts
What is my right - sky dish installation - 8 posts
Hand baggage rules at Gatwick Airport - 14 posts
Community Meeting - 0 posts
Do you require assistance in increasing your rental revenue?, we can help - 0 posts
Hi Everybody, hoping to move into new villa in Lorca shortly - 3 posts
Taking on Developers' Mortgage - 2 posts
Swimming pool colour - 4 posts
And so the silly season begins - 4 posts
Sky Installation - Altos de Princess Kristina, Duquesa - 3 posts
Spanish Noises - 2 posts
THE CIRCUS IS STILL IN TOWN (FUETE DE PIEDRA ) - 21 posts
BANK VALUATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 13 posts
Contract Quality Speciation - 7 posts
NEW MEMBER - 4 posts
Selling a Property in Spain - 1 posts
Where do I find help to set up a business? - 25 posts
Moving to Spain next year.......Just A few questions! - 48 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 2

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x