Sky Installation - Altos de Princess Kristina, Duquesa

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
26 Apr 2008 12:00 AM by myles Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

Can someone help me please!  I own an apartment in Altos Princess Kristina and contacted our administrators Ammex recently to be told that they were no longer our administrators.  Does anyone know if this is correct?  I want to connect to Sky and not sure if the development has a central dish or do just go and do my own thing?  Really don't want to upset anyone by putting up my own dish if this is taboo but cannot get a response from Ammex who I thought would deal with this as that is who I receive the notice of minutes etc from!  Anyhelp or advice would be greatly appreciated as going out there on 30th April and would like to get it installed whilst there.  Thank you!

Like 0      
26 Apr 2008 10:33 AM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Hi Myles

Have you joined your owners forum ? If not click blue link Altos de Princesa Kristina & ask in there for better results.

Good luck.

Like 0      
26 Apr 2008 7:23 PM by myles Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

Thank you for the advice.  I think I have done that and posted the same question on there but with no response so tried the general forum.   Still hoping someone will let me know before I leave on Wednesday 30th so fingers crossed!!

Like 0      
26 Apr 2008 8:28 PM by rosi n Star rating in Cornwall / axarquia. 119 posts Send private message

Hi Myles. There are two ways to recieve the German channels ,as the SKY channels are on the 28 deg east sat. the other channels you need are on 19 deg. east so can can install a new smaller dish plus a new free to air reciever  ( about 50 euro ) no card required or you could have a extra LNB fitted to the large dish and it will work perfectly this way you will still need the new tuner and some other wiring changes but it  wiil give you about 400 channels including German, French , Italy, all the Spanish channels plus most of europe and others, thats the only way and all your rentals will be happy.   Regards Rosi n

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Spanish Noises - 2 posts
THE CIRCUS IS STILL IN TOWN (FUETE DE PIEDRA ) - 21 posts
BANK VALUATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 13 posts
Contract Quality Speciation - 7 posts
NEW MEMBER - 4 posts
Selling a Property in Spain - 1 posts
Where do I find help to set up a business? - 25 posts
Moving to Spain next year.......Just A few questions! - 48 posts
Wonderful hotels, restaurants, theatres... in COSTA DE LA LUZ!!! A taste for the weekend - 1 posts
A good estate agent in Torreblanca/Fuengirola - 5 posts
Vagamar2 Rafal. Whats going on!!! - 3 posts
El Vegetariano Restaurant Altea - 0 posts
HACIENDA SAN MANUEL - 0 posts
EOS has a car named after it! - 8 posts
Britons retiring abroad - 1 posts
Bumps in the Night. - 3 posts
Hi all Mark & Sandy Introduction - 3 posts
Justin, help required please regarding PMs to new members.. - 73 posts
Happy St. George's Day - 4 posts
Hi & help needed - 7 posts
Manchester to Gib - 2 posts
Rental needed ASAP with intetrnet connection - 7 posts
Interested in an Almeria Agency - 7 posts
HELP WITH COACH TRIPS TO MURCIA PLEASE - 2 posts
VeryHelpful Web Addresses - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x