Golden Retriever to Spain

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
27 Jan 2008 9:58 AM by semijubilada Star rating in London/Torrevieja. 1052 posts Send private message

Next time I see my friend who takes their dog to France I'll ask how much they pay the vet each time.

She did say to cut cost she provided the worm and flea treatment.  They go once a month in the summer and as it's a yorkie it only needs 1/2 a tablet each time so she saves the other tablet for the next trip.

Going over so often they have it down to a fine art, I remember she said it cost double the amount they used to pay to take the dog with them.

They only go on a 2 week trip through the "Chunnel" and I think she said they pay £40, £80 with the dog.

I'll find out all the details and let you know.  It might take a while as our paths are always crossing and we rarely find a convenient date to meet.

One of the many drawbacks to being retired and having holiday homes

Like 0      
27 Jan 2008 10:17 PM by jules1 Star rating in St Ives, Cambridgesh.... 264 posts Send private message

jules1´s avatar

I'm always making that sort of mistake More, perhaps that's why I get funny looks from people! In my defence it was early hours of the morning when I wrote it as I just couldn't sleep! I will send you some photos as soon as find the safe place where I put my camera - another senior moment!!!!

Julia

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Last 20 messages posted? - 2 posts
Congrats to Auntie Em 100th post - 31 posts
dream hills anybody there - 6 posts
Recommended by member JC1 ( Good Shout ) - 2 posts
Power of Attorney - 7 posts
Costa Del sol - 30 posts
spiderbish - 2 posts
Anyone involved with Hacienda Guadalupe ? - 7 posts
la hague apostille - 16 posts
Performance Car Clubs / Driving Days ? - 0 posts
Organic Food - 0 posts
Filling out application forms - 9 posts
Support for our injured troops - 4 posts
Bucket help. - 66 posts
WIFI - 1 posts
where to buy good quality furniture - 7 posts
Valle del Sol, Carcer - 3 posts
Jaen's restaurant, Guardamar town centre, CB - 33 posts
cleaning - 0 posts
La Recoleta, EGM - 2 posts
Long term rental Northern Costa Blanca? - 0 posts
Site visit today 18th January - 13 posts
Cash prize on new price comparison site - 6 posts
I've a very happy hubby tonight. - 3 posts
REBNY or MLS - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 22

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x