where to buy good quality furniture

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
18 Jul 2007 12:00 AM by chelseadel Star rating in Welling kent & Las .... 155 posts Send private message

chelseadel´s avatar
Hi All.
Me and the Wife are coming over in  September to check on the build of our property,  does anybody know where we can find some  good quality furniture shops, we're had furniture zone recommended, but would like a couple more, we're staying near Guardamar.
Thanks, Derek.

Like 0      
18 Jul 2007 4:06 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Hi chelseadel,

Are you interested in very good qulaity 2nd hand furniture?

If so, PM me and i can direct you to one or two in Playa Flamenca/La Zenia area

Kind regards,

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
30 Jul 2007 10:11 PM by acezz Star rating. 94 posts Send private message

acezz´s avatar

Hi All

Several people have asked me where I got my furniture.

I used Villapac and found the product to be excellent. I had a few problems with the service initially but it has been sorted out now. They are not the cheapest but using a furniture pack is hassle free. If  you would like to find out more I can introduce you to Beverely who seems to hold the place together and has sorted out my previous problem. Let me have your full name and email address ( to acezz2000@hotmail.com )if you would like an intro.

One plus point about Villapac is you can pay in £sterling thereby eliminating exchange rate worries. They have a showroom in Milton Keynes and Spain or you can purchase online.

Regards

Andy

Like 0      
31 Jul 2007 12:42 AM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Hi Andy

Where is villa pac? I am looking for a new tv unit. my other one has to go back, don't ask!!! Has anyone got any ideas around San Javier/san Pedro/Los Alcazares as I don't think I will be allowed another Ikea run LOL. Got everything else.

Like 0      
31 Jul 2007 8:40 AM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
Gina, Villapac have a showroom in Fuengirola but they also have one in Milton Keynes and another in Bolton.

We do have a VillaPac offer here where you can save 5%:

http://www.eyeonspain.com/Secure/furniture-offer.aspx

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
31 Jul 2007 11:56 AM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Gina, we bought our TV unit from Garcia's who had loads & you said you were going to check Garcia's out when you go in a couple of weeks. (Lucky devil, you, going back to Spain before us).

http://www.muebleshnosgarcia.com/  Click on any picture to enlarge. Garcia's would be my first port of call then there are many others we'd try such as http://www.furniture-zone.eu/

Like 0      
31 Jul 2007 2:46 PM by A.J.bimson Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

Hi we bought off villlapac and they were very good. We are in los alcazares and they delivered and installed with no problems they also have a show room in Bolton.  I was very pleased with the service.

Like 0      
31 Jul 2007 10:52 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Hi All

Thank you for the info on villa pac. bit too far out for me, but thank you all the same. 

Bit of a long stoy with unit, won't bore you.

Hi More

Looks like garcias it is then. Brilliant prices too. That's all i need to get now so hope the traffic won't be too bad. Is it flat pack or already put together?  Didi so much putting together lat time, could do with a break this time.   Thank you for the info and maps too.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Valle del Sol, Carcer - 3 posts
Jaen's restaurant, Guardamar town centre, CB - 33 posts
cleaning - 0 posts
La Recoleta, EGM - 2 posts
Long term rental Northern Costa Blanca? - 0 posts
Site visit today 18th January - 13 posts
Cash prize on new price comparison site - 6 posts
I've a very happy hubby tonight. - 3 posts
REBNY or MLS - 2 posts
Pocket Pages for the CB - 18 posts
New meat for the grinder! - 20 posts
Playa Flamenca - 16 posts
DANCING HORSES RETURN TO LA MARINA, CB, ON 5th AUGUST - 0 posts
Timeshare - 23 posts
Dogs Hunt In Packs For Protection! - 39 posts
car leasing in spain - 22 posts
Where are our rights? - 0 posts
british cars in spain - 3 posts
reregister vehicle - 2 posts
Assignable contracts? - 2 posts
Distressed Cleaning! - 15 posts
lost cousin - 0 posts
Garden furniture table/ chairs loungers etc. - 16 posts
Auntie Em & Kenco - 2 posts
Film Reviews - 48 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 8

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x