Support for our injured troops

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
18 Jul 2007 12:00 AM by davey2187 Star rating in Pontefract, La Torre.... 136 posts Send private message

sorry if this offends but have a look at the link, would it be  possible to perhaps allow this post  to support our injured UK and NATO troops and their families, have a look at it and see the objections from the local populace and also the support from the majority, beggars belief.

http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/viewtopic/t=72560/postdays=0/postorder=asc/start=0.html

Thanks

Dave

Like 0      
18 Jul 2007 10:25 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Hi Davey

Gosh lots to read there, didn't get through the 40 odd reply posts on the threads but did get the gist of it. It's just typical of certain people who have no clue of the real world and spend their sad little lives thinking about themselves. And no, Davey it does not offend me in the slightest. I hope that those, "who did not wish to be named" will be so that they are named and shamed. Too much pussy footing about these days if you ask me. I wish them all the luck in the world. They are very brave.

Anyway rant over, how can we support?

Like 0      
18 Jul 2007 10:33 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

For Davey, just posting link again as it wasn't finished. Davey, when you post a link if you don't press your space bar it won't post correctly.

http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/viewtopic/t=72560/postdays=0/postorder=asc/start=0.html

Like 0      
19 Jul 2007 8:51 AM by goodstich44 Star rating in northampton. 1648 posts Send private message

Davey

well done for posting this link, if anyone is offended, they need a good kick up the bum. As for the residents protesting, how utterly selfish and repulsive can some people be?.  Seems one of lifes injustices, that people with that foul attitude towards those who have given so much are living in relative paradise.  If a true article it's sickening, and the people responsible should be ashamed, but i fear they are below that!.

Like 0      
19 Jul 2007 10:41 AM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Not offended at all Davey, my Daughter has joined the TA, so I would support planning permission for this house in Ashtead.

We are in Surrey too, just down the road from Ashtead, they already have the military rehabilitation centre there, what more risk is it to have non uniformed relatives staying in a private looking house nearby?!

I think the "Ashtead snobs" could do with some military intervention them selves, after all, they have horrendous problems with lurking, fighting and aggresives yobs hanging around their local train station nightly. Maybe the soldiers could sort them out!!!!

Rgds, 

This message was last edited by FibbyUK on 7/19/2007.

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Bucket help. - 66 posts
WIFI - 1 posts
where to buy good quality furniture - 7 posts
Valle del Sol, Carcer - 3 posts
Jaen's restaurant, Guardamar town centre, CB - 33 posts
cleaning - 0 posts
La Recoleta, EGM - 2 posts
Long term rental Northern Costa Blanca? - 0 posts
Site visit today 18th January - 13 posts
Cash prize on new price comparison site - 6 posts
I've a very happy hubby tonight. - 3 posts
REBNY or MLS - 2 posts
Pocket Pages for the CB - 18 posts
New meat for the grinder! - 20 posts
Playa Flamenca - 16 posts
DANCING HORSES RETURN TO LA MARINA, CB, ON 5th AUGUST - 0 posts
Timeshare - 23 posts
Dogs Hunt In Packs For Protection! - 39 posts
car leasing in spain - 22 posts
Where are our rights? - 0 posts
british cars in spain - 3 posts
reregister vehicle - 2 posts
Assignable contracts? - 2 posts
Distressed Cleaning! - 15 posts
lost cousin - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x