dream hills anybody there

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
20 Jul 2007 12:00 AM by saznaz Star rating in los altos and kent. 134 posts Send private message

Hiya Have been putting various threads on since beginning of july but bit quiet over here on the dream hills forum Anyone from dream hills looking here come on over Feeling a bit lonely Saznaz

Like 0      
21 Jul 2007 1:56 PM by brewery Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Just come back from Dream Hills and had a wonderful time. Booked another 2 flights on my return. The latest flight in January from Liverpool to Murcia cost only £30 including taxes and luggage.

Like 0      
21 Jul 2007 2:28 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Hi brewery

you jammy bugger getting such great priced flights. Guess you use RyanAir, we have to use EasyJet unless we want to drive miles to other airports, other than Bristol which is not far from us.

Like 0      
21 Jul 2007 8:48 PM by jules1 Star rating in St Ives, Cambridgesh.... 264 posts Send private message

jules1´s avatar

Lucky you brewery, I never seem to be able to find such cheap flights from Stansted!

Julia

Like 0      
21 Jul 2007 9:16 PM by nfm2862 Star rating in Welling, Kent & Al A.... 1460 posts Send private message

nfm2862´s avatar

Jules1, Sign up for Easyjet's newsletter and they tell you a couple of days before new flights are released. These are usually very cheap if you get them straight away (Xmas only cost us £80 and Feb half term £55)

Noreen

www.alandaluscarhire.com

www.vera-apartment.com

www.verathalassa.es 

Like 0      
21 Jul 2007 9:42 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Easyjet haven't been sending their newsletters through recently as I nearly found out to my cost. Just our luck we logged into their site in the morning 21st June for Bristol to Alicante or Murcia & no flights then, logged into site at midday, there they were, so we booked. Email never did arrive !!

Like 0      
22 Jul 2007 7:09 AM by semijubilada Star rating in London/Torrevieja. 1052 posts Send private message

I also fly from Stanstead and I signed up for the email notification.  I've found that I receive the email after they have released the flights, usually the next day but this year it was 2 weeks after

I can't say if it's still the same but  Stanstead is one of the last airports to be released, first Gatwick and Luton and a couple of days later S.

Like MR I was booking my October flight and the site only went upto that month, then a couple of hours later I read on a forum that the winter flights were out.  Managed to get flights for 7.99 and 19.99 with taxes and charges came to £51.48.

Last year the summer flights were released in December while I was out in Spain computerless, previous years they were released around xmas.  My advice keep checking the sights around this time and maybe you'll be one of the lucky ones who gets in at the beginning.

Brewery probably booked RyanAir's famous 1p flights, I've got them when I first bought the house and was transporting bits and bobs out.  Before you had to pay for luggage they worked out to £23, it was cheaper to book 2 flights (coming home for 3 days) than one flight with easyjet.

My friend has booked some good deals with RyanAir this year and reasonably late as well, personally I prefer EasyJet's luggage policy and unless they change it that's who I will be sticking with.  To me it's worth the extra.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Recommended by member JC1 ( Good Shout ) - 2 posts
Power of Attorney - 7 posts
Costa Del sol - 30 posts
spiderbish - 2 posts
Anyone involved with Hacienda Guadalupe ? - 7 posts
la hague apostille - 16 posts
Performance Car Clubs / Driving Days ? - 0 posts
Organic Food - 0 posts
Filling out application forms - 9 posts
Support for our injured troops - 4 posts
Bucket help. - 66 posts
WIFI - 1 posts
where to buy good quality furniture - 7 posts
Valle del Sol, Carcer - 3 posts
Jaen's restaurant, Guardamar town centre, CB - 33 posts
cleaning - 0 posts
La Recoleta, EGM - 2 posts
Long term rental Northern Costa Blanca? - 0 posts
Site visit today 18th January - 13 posts
Cash prize on new price comparison site - 6 posts
I've a very happy hubby tonight. - 3 posts
REBNY or MLS - 2 posts
Pocket Pages for the CB - 18 posts
New meat for the grinder! - 20 posts
Playa Flamenca - 16 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 7

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x