The Bargain Property Experiment

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | ... |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
06 Jun 2008 6:44 PM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4551 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar
I always use bien hecho, except where you suspect that the chef's idea of how to serve steak correctly, is while it is still kicking, in which case I ask for muy bien hecho. If you really do prefer it cremated, you could venture quemado (burnt!), but you run the risk of offending some poncy jumped up Gordon Ramsey type who will then gob on your steak after picking it off the cockroach encrusted floor.
Buen provecho!

And now, back to topic........

Gillespie, I don't know why you (or any other self respecting estate agent) can't understand DiJit's very simple and precise criteria. Budget is irrelevant, size unimportant. If you go back to earlier posts, you will find however that the property must be located within about a 500 metre radius of his desired location. The fact that he has been unable to locate a suitable property within such a precise location does not mean that it does not exist - it merely means that all estate agents are useless. 

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please"

Mark Twain

Like 0      
06 Jun 2008 10:53 PM by Gillespie Star rating in Costa Calida Area. 608 posts Send private message

Gillespie´s avatar
Agreed Roberto

Now having failed to find a property for DiJit., I really must return my efforts to peace in the middle east. After lunch I shall tackle the sub-prime market then a spot of tiffin before I return Shergar to his delighted owner.

Tomorrow I shall take the day off 

Business advice and consultancy - Visit www.calidain2business.com

Calida in2 Business - Spanish Property Clearance.

www.spanishpropertyclearance.com

Like 0      
06 Jun 2008 11:08 PM by DiJit Star rating. 24 posts Send private message

Gillespie, before you take the day off you could at least spend 10 minutes of your time resolving the Lord Lucan mystery. Roberto, thank you for your summation. I'm glad you boys are finally finding something useful to do with your time!

Like 0      
07 Jun 2008 12:55 AM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

sorry
Bu I read in previous posts from dijit that he has found an agent that he implicitly trusts. So what's the buzz???

Like 0      
07 Jun 2008 1:00 AM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4551 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar
Probably that agent was too busy "managing his portfolio" to look for a property for DiJit.

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please"

Mark Twain

Like 0      
07 Jun 2008 1:03 AM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar
BTW Roberto
Thanks for the info on the steak situation.  I can sleep soundly now.
Let's put this thread to bed now.

Like 0      
07 Jun 2008 7:03 PM by Cioffi1 Star rating in London & Calahonda . 215 posts Send private message

Cioffi1´s avatar

I wish we hadn't bought last year, as I would have definately considered this one...

4 BED/3 BATH PUERTO BANUS VILLA WITH POOL & LANDSCAPED GARDEN 
RECENTLY HAD A 450,000 EURO FACELIFT 
1,200,000.00 EURO
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE................
PORSCHE BOXER "S" (2006) WORTH 60,000 EURO 
43' SEALION 410 STATESMAN WITH RENTED MOORING IN BANUS FEES PAID UNTIL END 2008

Now that's what I call a bargain  and there's more...............

3 BED/2 BATH 3RD FLOOR APARTMENT IN LA CALA 289,950 EURO & INCLUDED IN THE PRICE............

A MERCEDES 'A' CLASS (YEAR NOT MENTIONED IN AD)

Like 0      
08 Jun 2008 3:19 PM by happylarry Star rating in northants. 6 posts Send private message

so for someone who is thinking of buying now,is it a good time or not????????????????
The argument seems to be the exchange rate against what bargains you can pick up!!!
With all the agents going bust according to the press,who can you trust to be around?
confused!
I am planning on a trip in July,is it a good idea?

Like 0      
08 Jun 2008 3:24 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
If you get a property for the price you want, then of course it is happy larry.

Where are you thinking of looking ?

Like 0      
08 Jun 2008 3:33 PM by happylarry Star rating in northants. 6 posts Send private message

we are thinking about the alicante area,somwhere like qusada as i have heard peopel say its nice.
we need schools and facilities as we have a young family.
its a big decision as i have the children to think of but everyday that passes i think they would be better off out of England.
I hate to say that but its not a bright future anymore.

Like 0      
08 Jun 2008 3:37 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Quesada would have everything a young family needs, so much on the doorstep. We are a few minutes drive away. Go for it, if you want to chat to a lovely agent who does his utmost to help, contact Georgia on here.

Like 0      
08 Jun 2008 4:13 PM by happylarry Star rating in northants. 6 posts Send private message

thanks for the advice,might be a silly question but how do i get in touch with Georgia??

Like 0      
08 Jun 2008 4:18 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar
Hi Happy larry,
Glad to help,PM me if you dont want to discuss it on the open forum,
Regards 
Georgia

Like 0      
08 Jun 2008 4:23 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
I got in touch with Georgia on your behalf so hope that was in order, happy Larry.  I did that because you won't have your PMs activated yet. 

Perhaps you ought to add your name to this thread. Justin, help required please regarding PMs to new members.. Just click blue link.

This message was last edited by morerosado on 6/8/2008.

Like 0      
08 Jun 2008 4:30 PM by happylarry Star rating in northants. 6 posts Send private message

Thanks Morerosado,
Pm does work, thank you,just tried it.
You are very helpful
Larry

Like 0      
08 Jun 2008 4:52 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Re your PMs, happy Larry, you're very lucky, normally it's 10 posts I think. Maybe Justin has changed it to less with so many members asking him to activate theirs. No problem anyway, Glad to help if I can.

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | ... |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Edwina - 4 posts
Tower cranes - 9 posts
Is this idea realistic? - 3 posts
Bank Guarantee. - 4 posts
Consider this before buying in Spain - 28 posts
Aifos running out of money - 0 posts
Help - 1 posts
Furniture packages: Value for money?? - 28 posts
STILL AWAITING HABITATION LICENCE - 3 posts
DUMP FOR OFF TOPIC COMMENTS - 16 posts
MORE ARRESTS IN MARBELLA - 5 posts
Atlas international - 21 posts
help!! confused!! - 16 posts
any opinions on Formentera del Segura ? - 94 posts
Removals costs - 14 posts
Great Places to Walk Dogs - 2 posts
When will we have our garage? - 5 posts
Albondon - 7 posts
Albondon - 0 posts
Mosquito Eaters - 20 posts
Lake vinuela - 8 posts
telephone and boardband - 4 posts
Help with route/car - 17 posts
The Smiley & Rixxy (& friends) outlet, go for it .. in here guys. - 54 posts
Tell me the truth. - 5 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 156

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x